Limited Run The Yuma (Short Bladed Stunt) Kit. Including Blade and Stencils. **SIGN UP CLOSED**

Please sign me up for the body, control box and stencils!!!!!

Just saw, is this list closed for good??
Hi. No, it's not closed (as in, there are a couple of spots left). The order for the parts has been placed though, so the numbers are fixed. There are a couple of spots left though if you'd like one (y)

Since you'd like both the body and the box, I can do that. Not a problem. I just cant separate the boxes from their bodies now, with the numbers being fixed.

I'll get the info to you in a DM.

*Update*

Hi Everyone. Sorry for the radio silence! I've been incredibly busy these past couple of weeks working on some Hero commissions. I've been working flat out to clear my schedule ready for the parts arriving mid-march.

Almost there!

AbandonedEllipticalHerald-small.gif

I just wanted to check in and give an update. There isn't a great deal to report on the kits/complete builds, while we're waiting on the parts. But...

Standalone blades and stencils will be going out over the next couple of days! Thank you for your patience! The stencils are arriving tomorrow, and the blades are coming along nicely, so anyone waiting on these should be receiving them soon! :)

Blade.png

Apologies again for the radio silence. It's getting very close to the parts arriving now and I can't wait to get started! I'll obviously have more to report once the run is in full swing.

Thanks again to everyone involved in the run! There are still 3X spots available for anyone interested in taking part.

As always, if you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch and I'll respond as soon as I can. (y)

All the best and MTFBWY,

Dave

*Update*

Just a brief update...

The stencils arrived! :) They didn't turn up in time to get to the post office today unfortunately, but all stand alone blades/stencils will be on their way tomorrow. (y)

PXL_20210302_133240102~3.jpg

Sorry for my late response but I’d like to go ahead and get both blade lengths. And some hi-res copies of those reference shots!

Last edited:
Hi Dave, am I too late? Looking to get a completed Yuma minus the blade as well. Located in United States. What would the total be?
Hi there. So sorry, the last available kit went this evening :( There are a couple of kits still awaiting payment, so there's a chance one of those may become available. I can put you a t the top of my contact list for if a spot opens up if you like. Sorry again for any disappointment.

*Update*

Hey everyone. Just a quick courtesy update for everyone...

Both the Yuma box and Body sections are now in quality control! :)

Hard to say how long that will take, or how long it will be before I receive them, but I'll keep everyone updated as things progress!

Everyone who has ordered a stand-alone blade/stencils should have received a tracking number through PayPal. Please let me know if you haven't received one and I'll get that to you straight away. (y)

I'm continuing to prepare Blades/Tri-Rings/etc ready for the other parts arriving as well as completing any remaining commission work. I should have a clear schedule by the end of next week.

Very excited to work on these and get them out to people very soon!

Thanks for your patience everyone.

All the best, and MTFBWY,

Dave

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back