Limited Run The Yuma (Short Bladed Stunt) Kit. Including Blade and Stencils. **SIGN UP CLOSED**

*Update*

Hi Everyone. Just posting a little update....

As you know, everything has been ordered for the run. Here's the latest info I have on the CNCd Parts:

The ETA on both the parts is down as being 11/03/21 - 29/03/21. The 11th is "best case scenario", so wouldn't expect them to turn up on that day. I've been assured that the 29th is a "worst case scenario" though and to expect them well before then. (y)

Both of the parts are now showing up as being "In production" :)

Yuma boxes were started on the 12/02/21, and Body Sections went in to production today (15/02/21).

The rods for the blades have arrived, and I'll be cutting those to length today.

PXL_20210215_095000785~2[6382].png

I'll be contacting people later today to find out which blade length you prefer?

There were at least two different blade lengths that were used during filming. The longer (500mm) blade that was used on the skiff:

Yuma Sciff.png

And the shorter (333mm) blade which was used for some of the close quarter sequences on the barge:

4ad797c8aa05f35d73873d3a93cdbe40.jpg

If you could let me know in the comments which length you'd prefer, I'll make a note of people's preferences before contacting anyone I've not heard from later today.

**Although the parts for the run have all been ordered, there are a few additional spots left, which I'll be letting go on a first come, first served basis.**

Thanks again everyone.

All the best and MTFBWY!

Dave

*Update*

Hi Everyone. Just posting a little update....

As you know, everything has been ordered for the run. Here's the latest info I have on the CNCd Parts:

The ETA on both the parts is down as being 11/03/21 - 29/03/21. The 11th is "best case scenario", so wouldn't expect them to turn up on that day. I've been assured that the 29th is a "worst case scenario" though and to expect them well before then. (y)

Both of the parts are now showing up as being "In production" :)

Yuma boxes were started on the 12/02/21, and Body Sections went in to production today (15/02/21).

The rods for the blades have arrived, and I'll be cutting those to length today.

View attachment 1425837

I'll be contacting people later today to find out which blade length you prefer?

There were at least two different blade lengths that were used during filming. The longer (500mm) blade that was used on the skiff:

View attachment 1425838

And the shorter (333mm) blade which was used for some of the close quarter sequences on the barge:

View attachment 1425839

If you could let me know in the comments which length you'd prefer, I'll make a note of people's preferences before contacting anyone I've not heard from later today.

**Although the parts for the run have all been ordered, there are a few additional spots left, which I'll be letting go on a first come, first served basis.**

Thanks again everyone.

All the best and MTFBWY!

Dave
500mm for me please :) I'm a tall fella so the longer rod feels more fitting haha

Thanks to everyone for letting me know your blade length preferences. (y)

I've been making notes throughout the day.

Just going to leave contacting people until tomorrow now to give everyone a chance to see the post and respond.

Thanks again and MTFBWY!

I cannot decide. How much extra would it be to have both?
Hi Scott. I'm selling the standalone blades at £22. Certainly an option to have both if needed. (y)

Both sizes are going to be the same price as the material costs are relatively low. They take the same amount of time to make though.

Hope that's ok.

Cheers,

Dave

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back