Limited Run The Yuma (Short Bladed Stunt) Kit. Including Blade and Stencils. **SIGN UP CLOSED**

I apologize, but I am going to bow out of the run. I want to pursue a Yuma with FX possibilities. Thanks for the opportunity, ill be watching for your future runs.

I apologize, but I am going to bow out of the run. I want to pursue a Yuma with FX possibilities. Thanks for the opportunity, ill be watching for your future runs.
No worries. Thanks for letting me know. Will you still be needing the stencils? Or maybe a standalone control box? I only ask because it's hard to separate one from a full kit (leaving a spare body with no control box). I'll be ordering extra full kits when the order goes in for the parts, so there'll be an opportunity to get one further down the line if you change your mind.

Thanks again and all the best,

Dave

*Update*

Just about finished on this Yuma commission for ivuchan. Made using the same files as this run, so thought people might be interested in seeing how the stencils turned out. :)

Still on track to go ahead with confirming orders at the end of next week. I've been in contact with my manufacturer to ensure there are no unexpected price increases, and all is good (y)

PXL_20210124_094424177[5661].jpg

PXL_20210124_094334943[5666].jpg

PXL_20210124_094353891[5664].jpg

PXL_20210124_094743396[5653].jpg

PXL_20210124_094414399[5662].jpg

*Update*

Just about finished on this Yuma commission for ivuchan. Made using the same files as this run, so thought people might be interested in seeing how the stencils turned out. :)

Still on track to go ahead with confirming orders at the end of next week. I've been in contact with my manufacturer to ensure there are no unexpected price increases, and all is good (y)

View attachment 1415160
View attachment 1415157
View attachment 1415158
View attachment 1415161
View attachment 1415159
Great! The best workmanship! Thank you for sharing your progress!

*Update*

Hey everyone. I took a few more pictures of one of the finished Yumas yesterday before getting them packaged up to send out. Thought you might like to see them here:

Blade1.png
Blade2.png
Blade3.png
YUMA-GIF.gif

Such an awesome feeling holding one of these with the blade attached! Like being on set and holding the original prop! Which for me, is what it's all about! :)

It's been noted that the diameter of the blade makes it look longer than it actually is (500mm). This is the standard length, which based on my calculations, is the correct length for the skiff scenes in ROTJ. The blade was considerably shorter for some of the barge platform shots (333mm).

I'm making these to order, so feel free to specify your preferred length when confirming your order. (y)

I'm now finished working on the commissions from the original run! I have a few new commissions to work on whilst waiting for the parts to come in, but these will all be completed in the coming week or two. :cry:

So, with that in mind, I'm going to start confirming orders via direct message from tomorrow (this may take a couple of days to get through). I'll leave the run open for another week to make sure everyone who wants to take part gets the opportunity to sign up, and to give people chance to pay. Then the parts will be ordered on the 6th of February! (Always exciting!)

I'll be in touch in the next few days anyway. As always, thanks for your support and patience everyone!

All the best and MTFBWY!

Dave

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back