Limited Run The Yuma (Short Bladed Stunt) Kit. Including Blade and Stencils. **SIGN UP CLOSED**

Sounds great!(y) The first handful of stencils have actually arrived and look great. I haven't had a chance to take a proper look though just yet as I've been putting all of my time in to finishing my remaining 2020 commissions. I'd like to get the full sheet applied on to one of my hilts to check everything fits property before sending any out or ordering more. They do appear to be spot on though! :) Looking forward to giving them a test run once I've freed up a bit more time. As soon as I've tested them out and know they're good to go, I'll get some more ordered. It'll probably be in the new year now. Hope that's ok.
no problem..thank you. Very, Very happy you took the time to do this. I did my first one by hand and it came out really good but i did not have any hi res screen caps to go on. With these stencils, that new technique i'm trying, can be achieved.

no problem..thank you. Very, Very happy you took the time to do this. I did my first one by hand and it came out really good but i did not have any hi res screen caps to go on. With these stencils, that new technique i'm trying, can be achieved.
I remember seeing yours and thinking it looked great. :) I cut the stencils for my first Yuma by hand too and thought at the time, if I do another I'm having them cut in vinyl! :D Can't wait to try them out!

This is fantastic, something unique in the thin neck community! Please add me to the interest list for one completed Yuma build. (I bought from Tri-rings off you last week, so we have met recently :p ). Edit: so just to confirm, a completed Yuma build means it is all crafted by you ready for display, I don't wish to do any work on it. Thanks

This is fantastic, something unique in the thin neck community! Please add me to the interest list for one completed Yuma build. (I bought from Tri-rings off you last week, so we have met recently :p ). Edit: so just to confirm, a completed Yuma build means it is all crafted by you ready for display, I don't wish to do any work on it. Thanks
Thank you! That's great. Yes, that's correct. Complete build wont require any additional work. Fully painted/weathered hilt (including blade).

I've updated the list.

Thanks again and hope you've had a great Christmas (y)

Is there a deadline for announcing interest?
Hi Anthony.

This is going to be my first run for 2021, so it'll be going ahead around the middle of January. Depending on numbers though, I might order a few extra so that I have some in stock to sell as and when people want them. Not entirely sure how many, or how long they'll last though. Sorry I can't give you a more definite answer. Hope that helps though.

Cheers,

Dave

Hi Anthony.

This is going to be my first run for 2021, so it'll be going ahead around the middle of January. Depending on numbers though, I might order a few extra so that I have some in stock to sell as and when people want them. Not entirely sure how many, or how long they'll last though. Sorry I can't give you a more definite answer. Hope that helps though.

Cheers,

Dave
Thank you for letting me know, I am interested but I'm not sure whether I want a completed set or a kit, thats' why I asked because I wanted to know who long I have to think about it.

Thank you for letting me know, I am interested but I'm not sure whether I want a completed set or a kit, thats' why I asked because I wanted to know who long I have to think about it.
No worries. I'll probably set an official closing date in the new year. It'll very likely be around mid Jan like I say, but I'd like to get my outstanding commissions finished and try out the stencils before committing to anything. It'll be somewhere around that kind of time scale though.

Thanks for taking an interest. :)

Please put me down for the blade, stencils, screws for blade, one stainless steel tri-ring and one mild steel tri-ring. Thank you!

Please put me down for the blade, stencils, screws for blade, one stainless steel tri-ring and one mild steel tri-ring. Thank you!
Hi Scott. No worries. Thank you. I've already added you to the list. I'll make sure you get any screws you need.

All the best,

Dave

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back