The Video Game Thread - anything and everything...

Sluis Van Shipyards

Master Member
I've seen that on Nexusmods, but haven't tried it out yet. I only had a couple of mods. One was to make the AI have less headshots, because they are expert snipers in the vanilla game. Oh and there's one to increase repair times because they are ridiculous. I did also cheat and made the small laser worth like a million because I had no interest in playing Mechwarrior Accountant!

Sluis Van Shipyards

Master Member
Does anyone else get screwed up when you go back and play an earlier version of a game series? I started replaying Fallout 3 because I haven't played it since F4 came out. I've been doing the Wasteland Survival Guide and was at Minefield. I thought "Piece of cake, I'll just VATs everywhere and find the mines." except VATs only highlights mines in Fallout 4 apparently. So I ended up using up most of the Stimpaks I had! Then there's the problem of constantly trying to pick up junk for crafting, but following Fallout 4's crafting recipes. I have to keep reminding myself to not pick up everything!

Solo4114

Master Member
This is a big part of why I try to play games in order. I'd rather see the evolution of game mechanics than try to adapt backwards. I've never beaten an Assassin's Creed game beyond 2, and although I want to play several of the newer ones, I'd rather get through Brotherhood, Revelations, 3, 4 and a bunch of the others before, for example, diving into Origins.

Nth

Contra clone Blazing Chrome now up on PSN and Steam. Honestly looks closer to what Contra is supposed to be than Konami's upcoming Contra game.

Also, They Are Billions and Graveyard Keeper have finally made their way to PSN and the new expansion for Tiny Metal (the Advance Wars style strategy game), Tiny Metal: Full Metal Rumble is now up on Steam and Nintendo Switch.

AssCred

This is a big part of why I try to play games in order. I'd rather see the evolution of game mechanics than try to adapt backwards. I've never beaten an Assassin's Creed game beyond 2, and although I want to play several of the newer ones, I'd rather get through Brotherhood, Revelations, 3, 4 and a bunch of the others before, for example, diving into Origins.
Don't waste your time. By the time "3" ends, you realize it's just made-up-as-it-goes convoluted nonsense.