The Ultimate Ben Obi-Wan Kenobi Real Vintage Parts Lightsaber Group

With the official announcement of the Obi-Wan TV show on Disney+ and filming to start next year, does this mean the EP4 Obi Lightsaber is going to become the new hotness with the general public once images of the production start surfacing online?

I can't wait for websites and Youtube channels to start posting content like: "Did you know the original prop was made up of a bunch of camera, jet engine, and military parts?"

With the official announcement of the Obi-Wan TV show on Disney+ and filming to start next year, does this mean the EP4 Obi Lightsaber is going to become the new hotness with the general public once images of the production start surfacing online?

I can't wait for websites and Youtube channels to start posting content like: "Did you know the original prop was made up of a bunch of camera, jet engine, and military parts?"

I'd probably donate mine to the production momentarily, for a safe quick shot or two. That way I could say mine was screen used ;)

Oh, & I would need to be on set while filming... & get to rummage through the archives for a week or twelve. That's all I'd ask.

When Obi Wan was in that one episode of Rebels, you could tell whoever modeled his lightsaber knew what it was made from or at least had good source material. It looked a lot more like a real Obi than the EpIII abomination.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back