"The Propstop" design our logo contest is a go! PLUS LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

The Prop Stop

Sr Member
There are three prizes to be decided by me as the overall judge. I will also take into account audience comments and maybe voting. Basically the top three win...and obviously the top prize wins the cool item.

the propstop's world of entertainment memorabilia | Copyright © 2010-2012 "thepropstop"

We talk about screenused props, wardrobe and news....I'd like to think we are current, hip and trendy.....okay those are lies but I'd like something different and I'm personally really excited to be running this. END DATE IS 31st March 2012.

Obviously it needs to be copyright free. An original design. Jpeg format is probably best.

As a side note if you Like our page on facebook we are having a random pick from the hat on the 31st March and there will be something nice from the prize basket for that too!

Please send your finished logo's to:

thepropstop@yahoo.com

Any questions just let me know.

Third place prize is one of the rocks from the "Man of Steel" set and this comes from the crater where the superman ship crashed...thats all we know so far but this is a cool piece if you believe a man can fly!

Second place prize is this piece of specially made wallpaper from the Kent house in Superman: The man of steel taken myself directly from a piece of wood discarded from the building. Specially printed by the Set designer. Comes with warning sign from the set about parking cars.

First prize is a Dothraki drinking horn from "Game of thrones"

Im a little saddened we only have 3 entries so far....please take a look at the prizes and consider entering.

Cannot see the other entries on this page or on your facebook page.

Please post link/s. Would like to take a shot at a logo for you!

We are going to extend this for another two weeks to the 16th of April....simply because we only have 3 entries so far....and....everybody is messaging me saying they want to be fashionably late.

If you haven't done an entry yet please consider it....

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back