The Mandalorian (TV series)

The cast list is posted in IMDB although a few parts aren’t credited with their characters yet like Michael Biehn and Timothy Olyphant. What’s interesting is that Sasha Banks is credited for 8 episodes.

In IMDB, Rosario Dawson is credited as appearing in 1 episode as Ahsoka.

Doesn't necessarily mean anything in this case. The number of episodes Carano and Weather's were listed in on imdb increased over the course of the first season. When the show dropped, they each had 1-2 listed in IMDb; by the end of the run, imdb had increased the value to match the correct number of episodes.

1600569751254.jpeg

Last edited:
I didn't really buy it at first, but there have been several cleaned up shots of Din riding the Swoop on Tatooine that really do make it look like Boba's jetpack and bucket are on the back of the swoop.

Like many here, I would prefer for the show to try and stick to its own corner of the universe and not fall into the usual "Small Universe" syndrome that plagues so much Star Wars content, but . . . .Twin Engines of Destruction is one of my favorite EU/Legends comics. So, if they did a sort of modified version of that with Boba (incognito) hiring Din to track down, kill, and recover his armor from Cobb Vanth, who in the new canon is wearing it and acting as that sort of unofficial Sheriff of a town on Tatooine, and we only find out it actually is Boba when Din delivers the armor and Boba steps out of the Shadows and claims it.

A cameo is one thing... becoming the focus is another.
My guess is that Ahsoka will play a substantive role in an episode or two -- maybe three, but not be the focus of the show overall. Then, presuming her appearance gets positive feedback, she will get a show of her own, or one where she is part of a small ensemble, possibly including Sabine Wren and Captain Rex. I expect that enough of her background will be supplied so those who haven't seen Clone Wars or Rebels will know what is necessary for the part she will play in this story.

Although -- for those who haven't seen either of those animated series, you are really missing out.

SSB

My guess is that Ahsoka will play a substantive role in an episode or two -- maybe three, but not be the focus of the show overall. Then, presuming her appearance gets positive feedback, she will get a show of her own, or one where she is part of a small ensemble, possibly including Sabine Wren and Captain Rex. I expect that enough of her background will be supplied so those who haven't seen Clone Wars or Rebels will know what is necessary for the part she will play in this story.

Although -- for those who haven't seen either of those animated series, you are really missing out.

SSB

That's perfectly reasonable for her to have her own series considering the popularity of the character. My issue would be if she became the focus of this series. It just needs to be it's own thing.

I think there,are already plenty of characters introduced we know nothing about. Trying to cram all these new ones into a show that is only 35-40 min an episode is going to hurt it. But Disney has no sense anyway so....

I could see them using Ahsoka in a couple different ways:
- She shows up for the last scene of the last episode of Season 2, like she did in Rebels. We have to wait until S3 to know anything else.
- Her appearance is setting the stage for an Ahsoka/Sabine show or movie. This could also include Temuera Morrison as Rex. This seems even more plausible if Sasha Banks is playing Sabine, as the rumors suggest.
- She's just a Special Guest Star for that episode, and she leaves at the end of it to look for Ezra and/or Luke.

I see some pretty big problems with Ahsoka having a big part on this show. Mainly, she knew who Yoda was. She'll recognize The Child as looking just like him and that he's Force-sensitive. She would most likely want to take the Child to train him with Luke and Leia, or at least take him back to the Republic. Mando could try to protect him, but it's unlikely that Ahsoka (or Sabine) would want to let the Mandalorians keep him. A Mando/Ahsoka fight wouldn't end well for The Mandalorian. They could try pulling that "I'm not a Jedi" stuff, but even Ahsoka would know that it's important to get Force-sensitive children to the Republic. Or, she could keep the Child and bring him on her adventures as she looks for Ezra on "The Ahsoka Show."
Maybe she takes The Child and brings him to Luke for training, but he's killed when Kylo Ren destroys the Temple.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back