Supernatural Props.What Ya Got... 4 Years 2010-2014

For those still on the hunt for a Bobby flask, the Sheffield Pewter Co is going to be making the CEL126 design again. They won't have it on the site to buy directly for a couple of weeks still, but they are able to produce it for sales now. If you want to order one, you can order the CEL127 design (https://www.englishpewter.co.uk/products/CEL127) then email your order number to Dan at sales@ajsharpltd.co.uk and let him know you'd like CEL126 instead.

He let me know it was okay to tell folks know about it now, before it's officially on the site. :)

I don't have any props, but I'm working on this little baby...it's a bit big but it's hard to get a good clear grab...any feedback or super clear grabs would be appreciated (ACTUAL REF, NOT PINTEREST)

Samulet.jpg

Nice find!
Any hope of getting finished journal pages?

Unfortunately, my daughter's health has been poor this year and my limited free time has been devoted to leather journal cover commissions. I do hope to do a set of pages in the future though, sorry, I just don't know when :)

Re: Supernatural Props.What Ya Got...

Nice find! Ive been struggling to find one with three buttons for a while now. Do you mind sharing where you got it? I understand if you dont want to

Does anyone here know much about Jim Beaver's Wardrobe? Im trying to figure out what jacket and flannel shirt Bobby died in. The shirt is blue-ish with gray lines. The coat is brown, I think its an oilskin coat based on the way it sometimes reflects. Im 90% sure its not leather.

400full.jpg
jim-beaver-supernatural-season-10.jpg

So I thought that I would share my collection. I feel like it's grown quite a bit in the short time since I've started. I'm mot sure how good these pictures are going to come out.
I currently have;
Esso Oil Can
John's journal rosary(in cup by army men)
Baby & Swan Song Army Men
Senator Tobacco Tin
Oriental Tobacco Tin containing-
"Cats bones" & "graveyard dirt"
Hexbags
Jar of "Graveyard Dirt"
Jar of "Phoenix Ash"
Bobbys Flask w/out Cover
Bobbys Blue Hat of Doom
Bobbys Duke Hat
Deaths Scythe
Dean's Pocket Knife(plain & serrated)
Ruby's Knife
Dean's 5 button duffel
90% Third weapons box machete (wrong brand)
90% Coleman Cooler (wrong color)
80% Brothers Amulet (wrong size and metal)
Bobby Steel User/Cosplay Flasks

In the next month I will have Bobbys round cross flask and the boys holy water flask. Maybe John's Machete.

20171021_200116.jpg
20171021_200124.jpg
20171021_200129.jpg
20171021_205031.jpg
20171021_200107.jpg
20171021_200053.jpg
20171021_200021.jpg
20171021_195711.jpg
20171021_195632_001.jpg
20171021_195624.jpg

So I preordered the stainless steel Angel Blade from Fire & Steel, and I am very disappointed with it. For the price $101.94 (129.99cad) the fit and finish is terrible. Granted, I did not pay full price, but I am confident that I could pick up a $50 sword from a fleemarket or eBay and it will be in better shape. The next metal Angel Blade I get will be from Stadsblades on Etsy. For less than $65 more I can get a hand made and polished, solid aluminum Angel Blade.

I have a full review with pictures in my Supernatural Facebook group.
facebook.com/groups/486471725061960

Does anyone have anything plan wise on the MOL bunker? I took some screenshots from the Season 9 special features but everything else is pretty lean.

Finally glad I'm able to share this news :)

Silver, and 24k gold plated Keys to the batcave!
http://i.imgur.com/SUqSDvk.jpg

Should have prototypes in hand as soon as the knives come in.

Best part, he's willing to make em in steel as well. I think those are plated brass?

Either way, looking pretty awesome!

That chromed blade is looking nice!

The bullet box as well. Man I miss a lot when I don't come here for like a month :(

Chris

Chris, you planning on doing a run of these bad mofos ever? Because they are awesome as **** and I'd be down.

Does anyone have anything plan wise on the MOL bunker? I took some screenshots from the Season 9 special features but everything else is pretty lean.

The only official thing I've been able to find was the Floor-plans for the floor decals of the Crow's nest, Library, and Observatory. Everything else is only inference from the show.

The only official thing I've been able to find was the Floor-plans for the floor decals of the Crow's nest, Library, and Observatory. Everything else is only inference from the show.
Damn, same here. I think I'm gonna take screenshots and have my designer friend try to infer measurements based on known heights. This is gonna be super hard to remake lol

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back