Supernatural Props.What Ya Got... 4 Years 2010-2014

Hey guys, sorry for necro bumping this thread. I've been part of the Supernatural fandom since the pilot but just recently decided to get into prop collecting. Unfortunately it seems like a lot of the prop replicas from the show seem to have dried up in the past couple years. Especially the higher quality screen accurate stuff. Was hoping maybe someone in this thread could point me in the right direction.
SUPERNATURAL CAR and PROPS IN THIS VD..... So these are not mine but the guy with this car (which is part of our Movie & TV Star Car replica group) is pretty knowledgeable about the props. He seems to sell some at his table at the events he goes to. but I do not know if he does online or elsewhere. Plus for the opening of the thread, This guy has a Bunch of cool props AND the car! Anyway I posted this vid elsewhere, but seems topical due to the Supernatural prop request here.....

SUPERNATURAL CAR and PROPS IN THIS VD..... So these are not mine but the guy with this car (which is part of our Movie & TV Star Car replica group) is pretty knowledgeable about the props. He seems to sell some at his table at the events he goes to. but I do not know if he does online or elsewhere. Plus for the opening of the thread, This guy has a Bunch of cool props AND the car! Anyway I posted this vid elsewhere, but seems topical due to the Supernatural prop request here.....

It's Brad and Mary Camp's car.

Might we assume this topic has come back to life due to the final season of Supernatural coming up? I know I came into SPN props pretty late ( been collecting other stuff), but I'm catching up. For the past six months I've been searching for a '67 Impala to convert to a replica. It's a genuine hunt to find a car at a decent price that's in restorable condition. Soooo, any of you folks that have an Impala sitting in Gram's garage looking for a home, ping me!

So after a year of collecting props I've assembled quite the haul.

20200414_115759.jpg
20200414_115420.jpg
20200414_115437.jpg
20200414_115554.jpg

Last edited:
Nice collection! Mine is (mostly) packed to travel at the moment, but if I get the opportunity I'll post a few pix.

To update my thread from October, I finally found a car! Of course, it's being stored/worked on in another state, so I won't have my hands on it until late summer, if at all this year.

Nice collection! Mine is (mostly) packed to travel at the moment, but if I get the opportunity I'll post a few pix.

To update my thread from October, I finally found a car! Of course, it's being stored/worked on in another state, so I won't have my hands on it until late summer, if at all this year.
Sweet; can't wait to see it.

Also thank you for your compliments. I have most of what I want; but still on the list is a Purgatory Blade, bottle of Phoenix Ashes, rabbit's foot, a box and set of bullets for the Colt, Fortuna Coin, Holy Oil Jug, and Dean's Lighters.

I's also like to upgrade to something more screen accurate for John's Journal, the horsemen rings, and Carver Edlund novels.

Hey! I'll walk you through where I stand at the moment:
1.jpg

2.jpg

Shelf 1 (Picture 1 & 2)
CNK 80Q3 Ohio Plate
Busty Asian Beauties (Season 4)
Oriental Mixture Tin & Contents
Packham's Toffee Tin
Deans Colt 1911
MonteCristo Cigar Box
- Sheriff Badge From Frontierland
- 20 Screen Accurate ID's (I Made)
- Andy (Special Child Season 2) License
- Deans Watch
- Much Much More
Bullet Keychain & Imapala Keys
Army Man (For The Ventilation System)
Black Crackle Zippo
Silver Moth Zippo
Aztec Cross Zippo
Correct Lego Pieces
Deans Amulet
Deans Bracelet
Deans Ring
Dean FBI Badge
Key To The Bunker
Working EMF Reader

3.jpg

Shelf 2 (Picture 3)
KAZ 2Y5 Kansas Plate
John Winchester Journal - 100+ Hours of interior work to get it as accurate as possible) (I Made)
Busty Asian Beauties (Season 5 & 7) (I Made)
Senator Virginia Tobacco Tin & Contents
2x Rock Salt's From Prop Tour (I Made)
Snake Flask (Demon Blood)
Crucifix Flask (Holy Water)
Salt Shell, Normal Shell & Phoenix Ash Shell
John Winchester Dogtags
Men Of Letters Pin
Fountain Coin
Colt Bullet

4.jpg

5.jpg

Shelf 3 (Picture 4 & 5)
BUH BYE California Plate (Death)
Rainbow Motors Dealership Plate
First Blade
Angel Blade
When In Rome - Dick Roman Book (I Made)
Bobby Flask & Leather Sleeve
Castiel Grace (I Made)
Gas N Sip Steve Nametag
Castiel Illinois License (I Made)
Phoenix Ashes
Rabbit's Foot
Ruby's Knife
Bottle Of Margiekugels (I Made)
Carver Edlund Books - Original (1), Wendigo (2), Dead In The Water (3), Home (8), Asylum (9), Scarecrow (10), Route 666 (12), The Benders (14), Shadow (16), Mystery Spot (22), Tall Tales (25) (Supernatural Christmas is done, but not binded) (I Made All)

6.jpg

7.jpg

Shelf 4 (Picture 6 & 7)
1A B2676 Idaho Plate (Castiel)
SIKN TRD Nevada Plate (Pestilence)
Angel Tablet
101 Ways Book (Lucifer Reading)(I Made)
El Sol Bottle
Sam First Season Promo Dagger
Trunk Cross
Trunk Dream Catcher
Charlie RRE ID & Lanyard
Charlie Washington ID (Season 8 Episode 20) (I Made)
Charlie Passport (Season 8 Episode 20) (I Made)
Key To Oz
Megs Necklace
Doctor Robert Emergency Tin
Hex Bag

Screen accuracy is my goal and it doesn't go on the shelf unless it is ;)
I have a couple more things in the works, so watch this space!

So I was browsing around on ebay trying to track down this lighter from the show; and from my research ive found that they go for about $100 these days.

Then it hit me. Black zippos are available to buy anywhere. Its just the celtic iron cross that makes it rare. Its a pretty simply design; so maybe one of our fellow members talented in 3-d sculpting could make one available on shapeways. Even printed in plastic and painted silver it would look nearly perfect. Certainly a great alternative to a $100 lighter.
561be2f850de05307b428e6d.jpg
561be6f8f0e2296c64796fae.jpg

Last edited:
You might even be able to find a metal medallion that’s correct!

I think $100 for a lighter is a bit steep. One thing I’ve discovered that pays off in spades: patience. If you wait long enough, one usually shows up at a decent price.

Just thought I would add a little note here that the handheld spotlight in the weapons box is a vintage Brinkmann Q-Beam circa 1989 which comes in the regular, Big Max, Black Max, and Max Million editions (possibly others). All stickers have been removed from the one used in the show so no telling exactly which model it is. Some I have seen have yellow parts on them. Others are completely yellow. There are a hand full of all black ones available on eBay right now.

Attachments

• Brinkmann-Q-Beam-Max-Million-Spotlight-With-Car-Charger.jpg
    Brinkmann-Q-Beam-Max-Million-Spotlight-With-Car-Charger.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 150
  • 4187tn7reLL._AC_SY355_.jpg
    4187tn7reLL._AC_SY355_.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 128
  • 419R0McVbSL.jpg
    419R0McVbSL.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 151
There’s been actual screen used props olio on eBay recently that were bought from the Maynard’s auction in Vancouver, anyone had any luck

First Shelf:
- Impala First Plate
- Impala Second Plate
- Journal, full of everything, and I mean everything, with screen accurate photos and documents etc
- Lady Heart Tape
- Red Devil Lighter Fluid
- Oriental Mixture Tin
- Accurate Lego Pieces
- Eddy's Sesqui Matches
- Army Soldier
- 2 Salt Rounds, 2 Normal Rounds & Phoenix Ash Round
- Key To Oz
- Working EMF Meter
- The 3 Zippo Lighters
- Deans Amulet
- Deans Bracelet
- Deans Ring
- Men Of Letters Key
- Anti Possession Piece
- Colt Bullet

Second Shelf:
- Deaths Plate
- Impala Original Plate
- Montecristo Box with 15 ID's (Screen Acc) & Badges
- Bobby Flask In Leather Holder
- First Blade
- Senator Virginia Tin
- Bottle of El Sol
- Phoenix Ashes
- Keys To Impala
- Four Horsemen Rings
- Marys Bracelet
- Tomorrowland Sheriff Badge
- Cursed Fountain Coin
- John Winchester Military Tags
- Castiel Grace
- Deans Watch (Early Seasons)

Third Shelf:
- Castiel Plate
- Pestilence Plate
- El Sol Advertisement
- Angel Tablet
- Angel Blade (Heavy AF)
- Archangel Blade
- Colt
- Sams Dagger From Season 1
- 3 Carver Edlund Books
- Table Salt Box
- Charlies ID on Lanyard
- Compass from Trunk
- 2 Busty Asian Beauty Magazines
- Bobbys Bullet Hat
- Evil Eye Beads from Trunk
- Dreamcatcher from Trunk
- Men Of Letters Tie Pin

Everything is screen accurate and has taken me years to put together!
Still on the lookout for a Packhams Toffee Tin, if anybody knows of one?

View attachment 940352

View attachment 940353

View attachment 940354How did you get the screen accurate ids and the table salt box?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back