Supernatural Props.What Ya Got... 4 Years 2010-2014

First Shelf:
- Impala First Plate
- Impala Second Plate
- Journal, full of everything, and I mean everything, with screen accurate photos and documents etc
- Lady Heart Tape
- Red Devil Lighter Fluid
- Oriental Mixture Tin
- Accurate Lego Pieces
- Eddy's Sesqui Matches
- Army Soldier
- 2 Salt Rounds, 2 Normal Rounds & Phoenix Ash Round
- Key To Oz
- Working EMF Meter
- The 3 Zippo Lighters
- Deans Amulet
- Deans Bracelet
- Deans Ring
- Men Of Letters Key
- Anti Possession Piece
- Colt Bullet

Second Shelf:
- Deaths Plate
- Impala Original Plate
- Montecristo Box with 15 ID's (Screen Acc) & Badges
- Bobby Flask In Leather Holder
- First Blade
- Senator Virginia Tin
- Bottle of El Sol
- Phoenix Ashes
- Keys To Impala
- Four Horsemen Rings
- Marys Bracelet
- Tomorrowland Sheriff Badge
- Cursed Fountain Coin
- John Winchester Military Tags
- Castiel Grace
- Deans Watch (Early Seasons)

Third Shelf:
- Castiel Plate
- Pestilence Plate
- El Sol Advertisement
- Angel Tablet
- Angel Blade (Heavy AF)
- Archangel Blade
- Colt
- Sams Dagger From Season 1
- 3 Carver Edlund Books
- Table Salt Box
- Charlies ID on Lanyard
- Compass from Trunk
- 2 Busty Asian Beauty Magazines
- Bobbys Bullet Hat
- Evil Eye Beads from Trunk
- Dreamcatcher from Trunk
- Men Of Letters Tie Pin

Everything is screen accurate and has taken me years to put together!
Still on the lookout for a Packhams Toffee Tin, if anybody knows of one?

IMG_9994.JPG

IMG_9995.JPG

IMG_9996.JPG

Is there anyone with good Photoshop skills or good photo restoration skills that could fix these and make then screen accurate and or good enough to print and display?

Attachments

• 52633037_10219181609470800_1874049653226340352_n.jpg
    52633037_10219181609470800_1874049653226340352_n.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 263
  • 51675480_10219181602870635_8255167330368094208_n.jpg
    51675480_10219181602870635_8255167330368094208_n.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 226
Hey guys, sorry for necro bumping this thread. I've been part of the Supernatural fandom since the pilot but just recently decided to get into prop collecting. Unfortunately it seems like a lot of the prop replicas from the show seem to have dried up in the past couple years. Especially the higher quality screen accurate stuff. Was hoping maybe someone in this thread could point me in the right direction. The specific props I am hoping to track down are:

-A high quality replica of Ruby's Knife
-High quality replica of the Colt
-Some mid range quality Horsemen Rings
-An EMF meter
-Keychain for the Impala
-Any inserts for John's Journal. I'm specifically interested in replica newspaper clippings and any prop photographs

But im interested in pretty much anything. Ive explored Etsy a lot already, and it seems like a lot of the stuff out there is either inaccurate or not offering stuff anymore.

Last edited:
Thanks for the links, but unfortunately a lot of that stuff is either pretty low quality or inaccurate. The journal stuff is pretty good though so il pick that up. No way to get the newspaper or photographic inserts though. And while those keys are accurate (old GM keys aren't that hard to find) they don't include the silver bullet keychain.

Apparently a member here named Hydin offered some pretty great Ruby knives and Ozymandius offered a replica of the colt.

And creation entertainment offered replicas of the Horsemen Rings but I cant seem to find those anywhere.

The EMF meter is pretty sweet and I may end up going that route, but seeing as I have absolutely zero electronics experience I was hoping to buy a finished one.

I believe Oz retired. Most of what I posted I found or was reccomended to me by people who know the props. Good luck finding the EMF Meter already built. And most of the folks on here who used to sell stuff like that , I havnt seen active in months if not years. as for the horseman rings look up RichardBermanDesigns. And as for the Silver Bullet contact Rick Blevins on Facebook.

Yea, I seem to have joined this prop community at the worst possible time. Seems like a lot of stuff is drying up, and as you've said the people that used to make stuff like that aren't very active anymore. Was hoping that as the demand dried up, someone might be willing to sell theirs.

And yea, I saw those Horsemen rings. They are super amazing but also super expensive. Since they are smaller props I don't mind going a bit cheaper on those. The creation entertainment ones seem like the best of both worlds.
Already contacted Rick about the keychain. He said he isn't offering them anymore and wont be again for awhile.

Thanks for those links though. Il have to spend a lot of time exploring them.

For those that are looking for some Supernatural props, Edwin Blythe Pewter company in England who produced a lot of the flasks for the show just brought back 4 designs that can be seen on screen, including Sam's iconic "Serpent Flask"

SUPERNATURAL FLASKS

The others available are 2 of Dean's flasks for Holy Water (minus the cross) and Bobby's Pair of round flasks (one for Whisky, one for Holy Water).

Yea, I seem to have joined this prop community at the worst possible time. Seems like a lot of stuff is drying up, and as you've said the people that used to make stuff like that aren't very active anymore. Was hoping that as the demand dried up, someone might be willing to sell theirs.

And yea, I saw those Horsemen rings. They are super amazing but also super expensive. Since they are smaller props I don't mind going a bit cheaper on those. The creation entertainment ones seem like the best of both worlds.
Already contacted Rick about the keychain. He said he isn't offering them anymore and wont be again for awhile.

Thanks for those links though. Il have to spend a lot of time exploring them.

Hi ShadowX81, drop by my https://www.facebook.com/SPNprops/ page. It's literally about just SPN props. I will be making some screen accurate EMFs over the summer. I'm working on Dean's "busted up Walkman" EMF from season one right now. I also have an Etsy store though it is on vacation right now. https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/PaperCraftProps

Last edited:
Hi ShadowX81, drop by my Supernatural Props page. It's literally about just SPN props. I will be making some screen accurate EMFs over the summer. I'm working on Dean's "busted up Walkman" EMF from season one right now. I also have an Etsy store though it is on vacation right now. Paper Craft Props by PaperCraftProps

Thanks for the link. Im actually already a part of the group. I also just bought a few things from your Etsy store a couple weeks back. We've talked before. I was the guy on Facebook who you opened the store up for to buy the journal pages.

Didn't know that you were planning on offering EMFs though. Can't wait for those.

Just received those John journal pages btw. Great work! Really looking forward to when you open up the store full time again so I can buy the newspaper clippings and photos.

Last edited:
First Shelf:
- Impala First Plate
- Impala Second Plate
- Journal, full of everything, and I mean everything, with screen accurate photos and documents etc
- Lady Heart Tape
- Red Devil Lighter Fluid
- Oriental Mixture Tin
- Accurate Lego Pieces
- Eddy's Sesqui Matches
- Army Soldier
- 2 Salt Rounds, 2 Normal Rounds & Phoenix Ash Round
- Key To Oz
- Working EMF Meter
- The 3 Zippo Lighters
- Deans Amulet
- Deans Bracelet
- Deans Ring
- Men Of Letters Key
- Anti Possession Piece
- Colt Bullet

Second Shelf:
- Deaths Plate
- Impala Original Plate
- Montecristo Box with 15 ID's (Screen Acc) & Badges
- Bobby Flask In Leather Holder
- First Blade
- Senator Virginia Tin
- Bottle of El Sol
- Phoenix Ashes
- Keys To Impala
- Four Horsemen Rings
- Marys Bracelet
- Tomorrowland Sheriff Badge
- Cursed Fountain Coin
- John Winchester Military Tags
- Castiel Grace
- Deans Watch (Early Seasons)

Third Shelf:
- Castiel Plate
- Pestilence Plate
- El Sol Advertisement
- Angel Tablet
- Angel Blade (Heavy AF)
- Archangel Blade
- Colt
- Sams Dagger From Season 1
- 3 Carver Edlund Books
- Table Salt Box
- Charlies ID on Lanyard
- Compass from Trunk
- 2 Busty Asian Beauty Magazines
- Bobbys Bullet Hat
- Evil Eye Beads from Trunk
- Dreamcatcher from Trunk
- Men Of Letters Tie Pin

Everything is screen accurate and has taken me years to put together!
Still on the lookout for a Packhams Toffee Tin, if anybody knows of one?

View attachment 940352

View attachment 940353

View attachment 940354
Not sure if you may have answered this but where did you get the books and how can I get them? Awesome collection!!!

I believe Oz retired. Most of what I posted I found or was reccomended to me by people who know the props. Good luck finding the EMF Meter already built. And most of the folks on here who used to sell stuff like that , I havnt seen active in months if not years. as for the horseman rings look up RichardBermanDesigns. And as for the Silver Bullet contact Rick Blevins on Facebook.
If you message Dustin in the linked etsy store you posted he will build you an EMF detector. I have one and it is the best one on the market.

Rick Blevins is probably the top gun for SPN props. He’s a super nice guy, and if anyone can point you toward getting props, it’s him.

I’m in the process of building an Impala. If you think props are hard to come by, try getting the accurate car parts! Or even a car, for that matter.

I just got an AMAZING Ruby’s knife from our very own Hydin (check the Junkyard; he has a few left).

But, bottom line: if you want quality props, be prepared to pay premium prices. Quality requires skilled craftsmanship, and the people that offer the best items should get compensated for their work.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back