Sucker Punch costume thread

Does anyone know where I can get a pattern for Babydoll's outfit? I can't find any Japanese school uniform ones! Does anyone know where I could get one or if you could email me one?

Got shoes and a headband. Unfortunatly the shoes are shiny and don't have the t-strap; they're just Mary Janes. Any help on making them not shiny and putting a temporary strap in? (God, I sound like an idiot!)

Got shoes and a headband. Unfortunatly the shoes are shiny and don't have the t-strap; they're just Mary Janes. Any help on making them not shiny and putting a temporary strap in? (God, I sound like an idiot!)

Get some leather paint, even if they're made of patent or smth like that, and try to cover the shine, i'd recommend a dark blue paint cause they're blue with beige details, and you can make the strap with faux leather or some other fabric painted with the leather paint and glue it inside the shoe or add some velcro inside (you'd still need to glue the velcro inside tho..) remember to leave one side open or you wont be able to put your feet in :p

Get some leather paint, even if they're made of patent or smth like that, and try to cover the shine, i'd recommend a dark blue paint cause they're blue with beige details, and you can make the strap with faux leather or some other fabric painted with the leather paint and glue it inside the shoe or add some velcro inside (you'd still need to glue the velcro inside tho..) remember to leave one side open or you wont be able to put your feet in :p

The shoes are dark blue?! They look black! :/ I think I'm just going to get murdered if I said about the shoes! Just started on the top and got it pinned; so we're going to sew it later this week. I'm going to order the sword and the charms next week!
You know the skirt, is it wrap around? That's what it looks like in this photo: http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120327212728/sucker-punch/images/5/5a/Eww.jpg

Hi all, I just stumbled accross this forum on the net. I dont know if anyone still reads this thread but this year I will be starting the process of making all of the (main) costumes from Sucker Punch. Including the Bunny :D (I have found a dude who is 6'8). By the looks of it I will be starting with Amber's main outfit then possibly Sweet Pea. I'm still finding the right girls for this project - have had alot of volunteers but very few 'aha's'

@lethalblonde: I love your idea. I have tried to put together a group but girls seems uncomfortable wearing the costumes. I think they're badass and say go for it! Keep us updated. Love to see photos: )

I would highly recommend Peachykiki on etsy (and on here) i just got my holster today made by her and its unreal! worth every penny! Couldnt have asked for a more perfect replica :D x

Besides peachykiki,

any other option for the holster?

Peachy is nice, but not that much accurate I need :D

Anyone??

Thanks!

Well, here was my Blondie costume from last years comic con, I included pictures of my Tomahawk which was made of cardboard, a stick and bondo. lol, I don't have a pic of the tomahawk straps cleaned up unfortunately. I also realized I didn't have many pictures of me dressed up either since I took most of the photos from Comic con. Oh, and the guy in the pic is my husband, I don't snuggle up next to just anyone :)

I hope this years costume I trim down a little, been working out, I notice comic and scifi costumes are not very forgiving when you have kids :p lol. :love

Not sure what a PDO is but I have a pretty detailed build of the pauldron done that I can share with you if you like.

Hi Needtodestroy,

Yes pelase...

A PDO is a file used with Pepakura to make a 3D model of some thing (like a halo or iornman helmet) - made out of card and then fiber glassed over.

but yes any info would be a huge help, thanks,

:thumbsup

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back