Sucker Punch costume thread

I know you're pressed for time, but this site offers longer thigh highs: Socks » Socks » Extraordinarily Longer Thigh High « Sock Dreams or these Socks » Socks » E.G. Smith Solid Thigh High Stockings « Sock Dreams They're in Portland, so you may be able to get them faster with priority. Otherwise, I'd say just get two pairs of the ones from Nordstrom and layer them for extra opacity.

Icey, thanks. I ordered the Extraordinarily Longer stockings. Hopefully, they will get here in time. I'll still have my wife look locally, just in case. The salesgirl at Nordstrom advised against double-layering because she said that the top band is silicone and that two layers of them would not be comfortable. I don't know...I'm out of my element here.

Parks

Icey, thanks. I ordered the Extraordinarily Longer stockings. Hopefully, they will get here in time. I'll still have my wife look locally, just in case. The salesgirl at Nordstrom advised against double-layering because she said that the top band is silicone and that two layers of them would not be comfortable. I don't know...I'm out of my element here.

Parks

Besides that you would have a Moiré pattern from having nylon on top of nylon.

-Robb

Yeah, plastic stuff is fine.

I've been going to SDCC since 2005, and I've never even seen where the security table is.

My sword is real... now that I actually have it in hand, I get to figure out how to peace-tie it down.

Last year they had an actual door for security weapons checking, they go over the item and if it's ok they wrap a tag around it. Think it was Hall B doors...

- Jeff

Parks

My wife got her's this weekend, and after checking numerous different stores the only pair we could find that were acceptable were at Victoria's Secret, so you may want to check there.

70ca4dfac429ceb7b0628a1e8ebc91c0-d3n1a9o.jpg

:$

Amazing job! Where did you get the grey silk scarf from? It's the last piece I need to locate and I'm having difficulty finding it locally or online.

I need some feminine advice. I'm not able to find real thigh-high stockings for my daughter. The costume "thigh-high" stocking we got came up only over her knee...too short, as you can see in the picture I posted yesterday. She is 5'10" and 140 lbs and the only stockings I can find that might fit are at Nordstrom, but they look too sheer. American Apparel has stockings, but they are sock material. Does anyone know where I can find the right stockings?

Parks

Im using black high stockings by Leg Avenue, they had bows at the top but i just cut them off, you can find them on ebay or the net im pretty sure you can get them in the US aswell as over here. theres a range of sizes too im 5ft 8 and i found these perfect, hope that helps! :) x

I liked this movie.From the prop pieces to the costumes as well.Wish I new how to sculpt those charms for the pistol myself.Wonder if anybody here is going to try that.I paln on doing a baby doll pistol prop display later.

I'll post it here, inc ase anyone needs it.

amrxht.jpg

It's the same one I used last year with the first version of my costume.

Here.

5201356471_7f3cb52298_z.jpg

Hope it helps !

PD: These are CM.!!

Hey guys! Alike many other people in this thread, this is my first time posting here after lurking for months :)

This weekend at Anime Friends in Brazil I went as Sweet Pea, and this thread really helped me.

Here is my first attempt at a Sweet Pea cosplay, my mother-in-law sewed it and my boyfriend (who went as Edward Scissorhands) made the details, since he is SO crafty.

I'll have professional pics later in the week

PQAAAGrGIfLrThBE-V0ewVEG6RT1q_1JwoqIBGnxE46P9TmPBgK-ZE7Mj5Y-3ffnz5O4bLRW_suZhGUGGAaVLw4TwDQAm1T1UASEsvQXZDaXyttqeFD58qt0IjQU.jpg

PQAAAJi57sZS45YPMTqiq2EmyvsRvgkyPPQHFY95Qhh_Q5jyRY8CkNfoIJtBIg4qcaypnQYR7lYFkiRF0rcparieMaEAm1T1UG-zkct3W2v58UlqLdmSpjOhVu_4.jpg

PQAAAHifw7Cr_8-s1iPwtNFZipHOb2HG1AFjZVV1WbJR5h82AfOOzt2EH_Z3OtGvjtFMsnUy3Lptb36BSmSGTZLtn44Am1T1UEHqbGVdVThAVIzb4prKIKSEZ-A7.jpg

PQAAAGfeEqpHfwo2lKJ8ONjp8z0OOJbEFsEhfz8vOK938V5IBNwKrH1z2kUtEenB_owCSi6pFHxw6xC8SQhTgh0fGvkAm1T1UJu1u5S7SvAxZqzyPIX7kO9UhYa3.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back