Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Pre-release) (Spoilers)

AWESOME! A piece of junk... So young. The concept art that made its way around the net showed the MF parked on/in some sort of landing / parking spot. I assume that when the First Order comes down to Jakuu (looking for Finn?) they jump into the MF to escape? Another clip shows them running up to the ramp. Makes sense.

Interesting stuff!

Yeah the Falcon is on Jakku but no one knows how or why!

So Rey and Finn escape Jakuu in the MF (going back to the behind the scene shot of her piloting the ship). I bet she's the one who has put it back together. AND... is actually piloting it through the Star Destroyer with Finn on the gun turrets

A part of me really REALLY wants to see this!

But another part of me believes the Falcon is a very complicated ship to pilot, and if she just jumps in and starts hot-rodding around like a pro I'm gonna be a tad upset.

But another part of me believes the Falcon is a very complicated ship to pilot, and if she just jumps in and starts hot-rodding around like a pro I'm gonna be a tad upset.

Right, which makes it more confusing! She seems to not recognize the Falcon but then flies it like an old pro. Then again she does have the Force to draw in even though she fights against her abilities.

Right, which makes it more confusing! She seems to not recognize the Falcon but then flies it like an old pro. Then again she does have the Force to draw in even though she fights against her abilities.

That's why I believe she's been looking for a way off Jakuu - as a junk collector she's been putting "a" ship back together (maybe several ships)? The ship she orignally planned to escape in is the HUGE explosion we see when she and Finn are running? The First Order destroyed it. All they had left was the MF to escape.

Isn't there a concept art image showing a ship parked in the body of an ATAT? Maybe that's the ship that is destroyed?

It didn't take Leia long to learn how to fly it. For some reason, I feel like twins born to force sensative parents end up where one is strong in the force and the other is really good with machines. Look at Luke and Leia... so, if Rey is good with machines, and is the daughter of Han & Leia or Luke & Mara(???) then that might suggest that she might have a twin brother who is good with the force perhaps Kylo? Wouldn't be too much of a stretch! :)

It didn't take Leia long to learn how to fly it. For some reason, I feel like twins born to force sensative parents end up where one is strong in the force and the other is really good with machines. Look at Luke and Leia... so, if Rey is good with machines, and is the daughter of Han & Leia or Luke & Mara(???) then that might suggest that she might have a twin brother who is good with the force perhaps Kylo? Wouldn't be too much of a stretch! :)

Adam Driver and Daisy Ridley are too far apart in age. And there is no Mara.

She told Lando to get the hatch, so she was definitely piloting it right before they got Luke and immediately after until Lando brought Luke into the cockpit.

I'd say Leia is an experienced pilot, being a member of a Royal Family,....

article-2541196-17146B05000005DC-921_306x423.jpg

& I'd say flying a space-ship would be just like driving a car in the Star Wars Universe......even the desert boys are great pilots

J

Last edited:
At least someone is manning the guns on the Falcon during the chase. I never got over the fact that the turrets were never even mentioned, let alone used in TESB. The only thing we were told didn't work was the Hyperdrive.

All I'm seeing is a lot of people who are killing themselves trying to wish the EU into existence :behave

I don't want that,at all,I never got into the EU and from what I've read up on since TFA was announced I find it dumb-so gawd no,just no.

I don't mind cherry picking bits out that are good but too much and I'd want to kill somebody,I doubt Rey knows any of the original crew,I doubt Kylo does either or that both of them are related to anybody that would be a colossal bore,exactly what was wrong with the prequels i.e. EVERYBODY was tied together in the clone wars and that explained everything in the original three.

~M-E-H~

I want new people and new adventures,let's tie off the old cast and go forward.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back