Star Trek: Picard

Hard to say anything about this series, we've been given the most vague trailer and now a poster of one man and his dog.
Given how divisive Discovery has been I would have thought the new PTB would want to allay fans fears that we are getting more Dark Trek and release some footage.

I hope this series is great and doesn't poop all over the Picard legacy because if Discovery is the new standard, I'm concerned.

Do they have to put the dang logo on everything? You can tell these are the same idiots that brought us STD.

C'mon on people. Let's keep our minds open a little. Maybe they took the feedback from STDIS and won't have the same style.

That said, we will 100% get soap opera. That is literally the format of everything now. There will be fluffy back stories for each character. Long drawn out nothing conversations that do nothing to move the story along. And filler drama.

These Are The Days of Our Lives. But with larger budgets.

Seriously though, there's nothing here yet that should make us worry about the series.

And I predict Picard's dog, that he'll leave at home when setting off on his adventure, will be named: d'Artagnan

66482955_10108206695902483_8033812446873387008_n.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back