Solid Metal Terminator Pewter T-800 Bust Replica Prop (WIP)

Just finished a Mark II Iron Man flight test helmet...

couldn’t help but put it on the T-800
E434AA87-ED3E-4819-AB7B-1AF152AE4FD4.jpeg

Hi, I am new on the RPF. I have been meaning to join for years, but I didn’t have any interesting projects to share. Now I have too many to finish.
But currently I have been working on my biggest project, a solid metal cast pewter T-800 bust.
I am replicating the screen used bust used for Terminator 2, opening scene of the skull engulfed in fire.
View attachment 1318438
Hero solid bronze screen-used T-800 Endo skull from Terminator 2: Judgment Day
Using Mold Max 60 High heat silicone, I created molds from recast pieces of endo skeleton. I then cast pewter into the molds to create the individual parts.
As well as finding screen accurate parts to go with the parts I cast.
View attachment 1318440View attachment 1318441View attachment 1318442View attachment 1318443View attachment 1318444View attachment 1318445View attachment 1318446View attachment 1318447View attachment 1318448View attachment 1318449View attachment 1318450View attachment 1318451View attachment 1318452

View attachment 1318460It is a work in progress and has taken around 10 months of spare time so far, I am nearing the end. I have a lot of Work left to do, I need to cast the neck, recarve some details and a lot of polishing to do to get it to a chrome finish. But for my first major project, first time mold making and first time pouring metal I’m doing Ok .
yep! absolutely , for a first time you are doing fantastic!!! have you tought already on how to fill those small hollow spots? ive never worked with this metal , but ive worked with aluminum and i use to melt it on top of those little hollow cavities just like a filler , then sand the excess metal . by the way , i like how your bust its coming out , bravo !

yep! absolutely , for a first time you are doing fantastic!!! have you tought already on how to fill those small hollow spots? ive never worked with this metal , but ive worked with aluminum and i use to melt it on top of those little hollow cavities just like a filler , then sand the excess metal . by the way , i like how your bust its coming out , bravo !
That was a while ago, I have finished the bust now. I spent a lot of time sanding a polishing. There are more updates further along. I have put some pictures below.
7957052A-91E8-4BEE-8A93-E96052712C00.jpeg
E5C6E844-5F60-4EE5-8995-0774E9F8A495.jpeg
7C2A461A-845D-4BB4-81AC-3AD4EAE24CE1.jpeg

I can announce the new project I was working on, I have just finished the production piece. I am in talks for licensing and the website is almost ready to go live. It’s taken a huge amount of work but I’m finally nearing the launch.
I have been keeping it a secret for a long time now, but I can finally show a picture as a teaser.
I have created my own collectible company to produce chrome plated, bronze cast Endo skulls. So other fans can have one of my Metal Endo skulls. I will share more information when I can.
B1762D08-90BE-47C0-903E-9D06383D0A96.jpeg
B4788742-2748-46B9-9D19-C85C92FC89F7.jpeg

As the first to reply I’d just like to say on everyone’s behalf “yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes oh god YES!!”

That thing is absolutely beautiful. You’ve done the original vision very proud indeed.

Last edited:
As the first to reply I’d just like to say on everyone’s behalf “yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes oh god YES!!”

That thing is absolutely beautiful. You’ve done the original vision very proud indeed.

Luckily I am in the U.K. so shipping to you will be nice and cheap . Unfortunately price is not yet confirmed, I am currently still in talks for licenses. I am keeping it as low as possible. As you can imagine though production costs are not cheap. They are all made by hand in the U.K.

Looks great.... I guessing that with them being cast no two will be exactly the same, love it
Thanks Jaz, yeah they are each created individually by hand. First using wax patterns, and then covered in a high heat coating and then vacuum cast in bronze. So each one will be unique, with the hand applied weathering and any natural slight pitting marks in the casting.
They come out beautiful after chrome plated.
4011FD10-3AD0-4F56-BEF3-65E0A1E23B73.jpeg

Last edited:
Your chrome plating is really awesome and shiny.......and the skull......my god......absolutely stunning, really a gorgeous piece. you did an amazing work (y) :love:

How much extra finishing is needed before they can be chrome plated? What are the stages after?
There are a lot of stages...a mostly standard bronze casting process starting with my master, that then is copied and cast in wax then onto creating a mold for the bronze. Then the final casts need a little welding, drilling etc. They then get a lot of work done to them...clean up of sprue and vents etc.. then sanding and polishing, lots of sanding and polishing. They then get a nickel plate, then a chrome plate. A final polish. Eyes assembled and with clear resin and glass lenses. Then assembled and electronics put in.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back