Solid Metal Terminator Pewter T-800 Bust Replica Prop (WIP)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

RogueSkynet

Couple more shots
E4BBD076-324C-450C-BED1-A869CC48E9AA.jpeg
2611F791-C026-4CCE-BA81-F640E3D8DFC8.jpeg

clonesix

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
The back of the base has a kill switch for the electronics, also a micro USB charger for the lithium ion battery in the base.
The T-800 eyes can be turned on using the chrome remote control that has a CPU chip keyring.
Also a shot from behind the bust.
View attachment 1408696 View attachment 1408698

Excellent work on the bust. Could you show how you set up the rechargeable lithium ion battery and remote please? I just set up a 3D printed endo, and I would like to install red LEDs for the eyes without taking the head apart to change batteries. Having a remote is a great idea.

RogueSkynet

Excellent work on the bust. Could you show how you set up the rechargeable lithium ion battery and remote please? I just set up a 3D printed endo, and I would like to install red LEDs for the eyes without taking the head apart to change batteries. Having a remote is a great idea.
454E5F6F-4084-45F5-9D43-A0D1D9F211A5.jpeg
86BD17EF-B766-490E-A36B-7A32DEFFE438.png

For the bust, I just bought the above parts on eBay, a little micro usb charging board, lithium ion battery and remote control with its receiver board. Soldered it all together with a couple leds.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.