Solid Metal Terminator Pewter T-800 Bust Replica Prop (WIP)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

B1RDY

Hi, I am new on the RPF. I have been meaning to join for years, but I didn’t have any interesting projects to share. Now I have too many to finish.
But currently I have been working on my biggest project, a solid metal cast pewter T-800 bust.
I am replicating the screen used bust used for Terminator 2, opening scene of the skull engulfed in fire.
View attachment 1318438
Hero solid bronze screen-used T-800 Endo skull from Terminator 2: Judgment Day
Using Mold Max 60 High heat silicone, I created molds from recast pieces of endo skeleton. I then cast pewter into the molds to create the individual parts.
As well as finding screen accurate parts to go with the parts I cast.
View attachment 1318440 View attachment 1318441 View attachment 1318442 View attachment 1318443 View attachment 1318444 View attachment 1318445 View attachment 1318446 View attachment 1318447 View attachment 1318448 View attachment 1318449 View attachment 1318450 View attachment 1318451 View attachment 1318452

View attachment 1318460 It is a work in progress and has taken around 10 months of spare time so far, I am nearing the end. I have a lot of Work left to do, I need to cast the neck, recarve some details and a lot of polishing to do to get it to a chrome finish. But for my first major project, first time mold making and first time pouring metal I’m doing Ok .
Truly awesome and for such a challenging project, very envious. Have you made the chip port functional?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

RogueSkynet

A33D2784-A9E5-4D9A-B671-6007E19B717B.jpeg

been busy lately

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.