Small soldiers archer sculpt

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Jok3r0314

Sr Member
i hope to make all 6 gorognites in time

- - - Updated - - -

taking shape, is it chavant clay?
Thanks. No it's an oil based clay by a company called "Nicole", similar to chavant. I plan on purchasing some chavant in a week or so

- - - Updated - - -

This is awesome. Great job
Thank you, I'm glad you like it. Once archer is done I'll be starting on ocula since his design is pretty simple

Last edited:

tylerraytyler

Are they gonna b close to accurate size as in the movie? And will u be making copies? (If so, will they be statues or possible figures)

Jok3r0314

Sr Member
Are they gonna b close to accurate size as in the movie? And will u be making copies? (If so, will they be statues or possible figures)
well I plan on making him as close to the movie as possible. Right now a friend is helping me with pictures and measurements but I need to get a proper caliper to transfer those dimensions. I'll e adding plenty of detail. I have tecently made a few statues from metal gear so I first thought I woud do the same (easier method) but since I roughed out all the segmented parts I'll try to continue to make him posable but if things don't work Ill most likely convert to a statue instead. I do plan on molding and making copies ultimately.

Jok3r0314

Sr Member
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg Tweaked the proportions of the head sculpt but I still need to change the angle a bit more , I have to say I'm much more satisfied at how he looks now compared to my previous post. Don't mind the mess in the shot XD can't wait till I can work on this 100%

Jok3r0314

Sr Member
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg I know the thread reads "archer sculpt" but I just couldn't help myself. I know a lot is off on these 2 but that's the beauty of oil based clay, I can always tweak it