SirCharles77's Hasbro Millennium Falcon Conversion - COMPLETED!!!

I just purchase the hasbro rebel millennium Falcon. I am wanting to make the 3d part like the ones sircharles77's did however I have not found the place to either download the program to make the parts or the place I can order them through. Any help would be great. Thank you in advanced.

Well well well , all of my Research has led me to you Sir Awesome Thread I will be in contact with you Soon about your Parts , I'm most likely going to do a Time lapse Vid over time of the Build ,Put it up on my Tube Channel when I get my Studio Finished .

Outstanding Work and Instructables , Thank you

Thanks for the compliments guys!! Yeah anytime you have questions don't hesitate to ask. I will do what I can to answer. And yes RandomBrad I am happy to help you get the parts you need for your build! I would love to see a time lapse of it!

Thanks for the compliments guys!! Yeah anytime you have questions don't hesitate to ask. I will do what I can to answer. And yes RandomBrad I am happy to help you get the parts you need for your build! I would love to see a time lapse of it!
Excellent, Thanx I'm in Negotiations on purchasing The Falcon atm , there few and far between for a good price down here in Australia atm .

Hey gang! I have had a few questions recently about selling parts. I am still offering them for sale if anyone wants them. Also, here is a image to show the parts list that I have available.

If you need anything, just shoot me a list in a PM and I will quote you a price.

PriceGuide-PartsList.jpg

These look amazing. I recently acquired the Hasbro Falcon, and I'm looking to upgrade it. I have a printer, and I'm wondering if you'd be up to selling the STLs for the parts. Thanks so much!

Re: SirCharles77's Hasbro Millennium Falcon Conversion

Let me be the first to say that I purchased a complete set of Falcon parts from SirCharles77 and the masterful build and fine detail on each piece is quite simply outstanding with a solid quality feel to each piece. A highly detailed picture filled PDF file gives exact information on placement that is more precise than what comes with most models!

Do not hesitate to buy these upgrades from SirCharles77 for your Hasbro Hero Millennium Falcon!!
I did!! Waiting for parts now!

Re: SirCharles77's Hasbro Millennium Falcon Conversion

On the missing panels did you sand/shave off the existing blisters that were on there and then replace them once you put the new panels on? For instance ZU has two small ones from the factory, that I'm assuming you would cut off and then replace them with the same sign board used for the panels.

Blisters?

I modeled them all myself and 3d printed them. They are for sale if you want them.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
I would love to get a complete list of what you custom made (I noticed some in the painting process not on parts image) and see what I am missing from my build!! Just got your parts in today!!

I bought these a few years ago, lovely parts! Still in the box of course haha! Do you happen to have a parts map or anything like that? If not I’ll just save off the info from here I suppose. :)

I bought these a few years ago, lovely parts! Still in the box of course haha! Do you happen to have a parts map or anything like that? If not I’ll just save off the info from here I suppose. :)
If you purchased the parts from me I would have sent you a doc that shows how to use them in PDF. If you didn't get it send me a pm and I can get it off to ya.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back