SD Studios - What does Steve Dymszo owe you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it looks like Art has made a decision on the MRG and how the RPF will proceed, so we can step back as the decision has been handed down :thumbsup

Last edited:
Actually that can be made into an argument for it.

Is Steve calling the shots there or is it someone else.

Remember he was fired from MR after some of his posts were made public

Another argument against "Well MR never scammed anyone" is, as they've made clear, they are NOT MR. There are a couple same faces, but headed by someone different and not the same company.

Well, it looks like Art has made a decision on the MRG and how the RPF will proceed, so we can step back as the decision has been handed down :thumbsup

Last edited:
...and in there that may just be their loophole, just WHO is the owner Steve is supposedly just Product Development.

As I posted earlier Steve WAS fired from Mr so......

As stated above.... This is NOT Master Replicas. This is a new company, Master Replicas Group. A couple familiar faces, but with new management.... and we know the history of said "new management".

Last edited:
Thats ALWAYS been the case certainly does not make it right though.

One things for sure those "Peoples" day is coming.

Every dog has it's day!

You know what I find funny? Steve sends out email newsletters. Those contain A LOT of useful information!

He mentions what he has been doing lately and what items he has of his own stuff for sale. He also likes to put his friends names in the emails, along with their email addresses, and he promotes items those friends have for sale. Often, those items his friends are selling are also being sold in the junkyard... which is fine, as his friends are active members here, and they have a right to sell their stuff here. But by posting about them, and using their names, you get familiar with who exactly are in his circle of friends.

Then, you continually see those friends here, trying in round-about ways, to ease people's views of Steve. They like to try to convince you that what he did was not that bad, and their true devotion to him shines through. :lol

So it's safe to assume if I call 1-866-REPLIKA that I won't get an answer? :p

At least the operating manual for my FX saber makes it clear that you don't want to mix batteries!

I know what was said my question still stands who is the money man is it Steve?

Dude, Steve is NOT just "Product Development"

To quote AMY from the previous thread:

"MRGAmy said:
Steve Dymszo is the CEO of Master Replicas Group. He is an amazing talent when it comes to prop making and I am very excited to be on his team."

She confirms he is CEO and she said she is on HIS TEAM.

- - - Updated - - -

It would be hillarious if you called and you know who picked up!

So it's safe to assume if I call 1-866-REPLIKA that I won't get an answer? :p

At least the operating manual for my FX saber makes it clear that you don't want to mix batteries!

Last edited:
Right i was wondering when that would be brought up. :thumbsup

One things for sure, I think you and i KNOW without a DOUBT that sadly some of the members here are already shareholders in this and not by their choosing, and with that I am off to the lake! It's a beautiful day outside.

Given his previous means of taking money from one company, walking away and sticking the money into a new endeavor... I am curious if Artifactory will be out of business and all funds were directed into the MRG start up fund. They obviously do not have a lot of start up cash if they are looking to do crowd funding upfront. I

I had a deal with Steve to get all the Deag issues from him and after receiving issue 62 he says he cannot get any more.

After this and talking to people about him I found out a lot of bad stories.

2020 mister Steve has done it again....

Hal9000

Some people are really gearing up to go after mister Steve as this man has to be stopped. Again a whole bunch of people have been probably scammed again. He should not be allowed to open up shop ever again.

While I do feel your pain, I don't think IGG Hal campaign was set as a scam campaign....

In the end IGG is a crowd funding platform, not a store. You "invest" and investments can go wrong...

I have no sympathy for anyone who gives this guy any money after all the crap that happened. A search on Duckduckgo has this thread come up as the 6th link. Anyone who gives this guy money and expects to receive anything is an idiot. Your better off going to Vegas and dumping your cash in slot machines.

$650,475.00? :oops:

Seriously. That's insane.

I have no sympathy for anyone who gives this guy any money after all the crap that happened. A search on Duckduckgo has this thread come up as the 6th link. Anyone who gives this guy money and expects to receive anything is an idiot. Your better off going to Vegas and dumping your cash in slot machines.

To be fair, if he keeps changing the name he operates under, it makes it a little more difficult for the average person who isn't as serious as us to avoid him. But I wonder if your credit card would actually refund you if you disputed the charge since Indiegogo doesn't guarantee that you'll ever actually get the "perk" you signed up for. Technically, you got what you paid for...I certainly wouldn't drop $400+ on something where they won't guarantee the product will ever ship though... at least Anovos and EFX have the decency to lie and tell you that you'll get it eventually.

So I haven’t followed the drama, but I did stumble on the Hal and him declaring MR is back.

Looks like the Hal’s are all sold out. They look awesome.

You guys are saying unlikely he will deliver them?

According to an indiegogo post... Steve is no longer the CEO of MRG. There have been zero updates from MRG since late April. IMHO bankruptcy is next and this "HAL" project might not ever see the light of day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back