SD Studios - What does Steve Dymszo owe you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow...just when I thought he couldn't look more more stupid! The man is an idiot!
Now excuse me while I spend the rest of the evening spreading this news to the entire internet prop community.
I will personally be doing whatever I can to ensure that his business fails.

I wonder when the Iron Man helmet and Stormtrooper helmet will be released?!? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm one of the members that Steve owes money too. So I am considering taking legal action against him. If anyone else wants to join in then please PM me to discuss it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems that licensed prop collectors don't have too much luck these days, with the weird acting (mildly put) companies and people running them...

It's a bad sign when commenting and liking has been disabled.

Ole Steve will try anything to silence the masses. What will it take for the people that he's in business with (MR) to see the red flags and realize this guy is nothing but business poison?

What will it take for the people that he's in business with (MR) to see the red flags and realize this guy is nothing but business poison?
Well, it looks like Art has made a decision on the MRG and how the RPF will proceed, so we can step back as the decision has been handed down :thumbsup

Last edited:
Surely not us pointing it out to any of the MR employees. I pointed it out to AMY, their customer service rep, over in the other thread, and someone jumped on me. He told me: "she was only doing her job", "she might not know his history", and "her posts should be well-received here". So I guess we are supposed to keep our mouths shut to MR employees, after all, he might not have told them who he is and we should respect that he wants to keep that a secret from them. :facepalm
I have no idea what happened with this story, but having been the victim of multiple scams from transformers to pre-ordered props NOBODY should have to walk on eggshells regarding a thief. The fact that they say on their mission statement that they are going the crowd funding route makes this all the more nauseating. A thief is a thief, no support from the community until amends are made.

Surely not us pointing it out to any of the MR employees. I pointed it out to AMY, their customer service rep, over in the other thread, and someone jumped on me. He told me: "she was only doing her job", "she might not know his history", and "her posts should be well-received here". So I guess we are supposed to keep our mouths shut to MR employees, after all, he might not have told them who he is and we should respect that he wants to keep that a secret from them. :facepalm

Amy is part of the new Master Replicas Group if that matters to the board or anyone.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back