Interest Screen Accurate THOR's hammer with metal parts (Mjolnir)

Sorry.. a visual probably should have been provided (also about the top runes circle portion? hero? or weathered/choppy as in pic?)

also.... the top rune piece..

How are the letters done?

milled?

laser etched?

chemically etched?

Sorry.. a visual probably should have been provided (also about the top runes circle portion? hero? or weathered/choppy as in pic?)

View attachment 1033211

also.... the top rune piece..

How are the letters done?

milled?

laser etched?

chemically etched?

Oh I see now. For some reason I was thinking about lines from 3d printing. We've made a mistake with this groove, because were doing this hammer for our friend. And he had tight schedule. But Final hammer will be free of that rushing inperfections ;)

We are casting all metal parts. So letters are part of the mold, and it's really up to you if you want clean or weathered piece ;)

Looks good.. one thing I'm always cautious about is undersized / oversized prop replicas.. how did you scale this one and how do you know it's the right scale? (I own of your Kylo lightsaber replicas btw and love it).

Looks good.. one thing I'm always cautious about is undersized / oversized prop replicas.. how did you scale this one and how do you know it's the right scale? (I own of your Kylo lightsaber replicas btw and love it).
^ good question!
I don't remember exaclty now. But as I always I'm looking for scale information at Propstore first. They always make many photos with ruler in frame. And luckly for me couple years back they had Thor's hammer on auction. So I took those meassurments and I used them on hammer ;)

I don't remember exaclty now. But as I always I'm looking for scale information at Propstore first. They always make many photos with ruler in frame. And luckly for me couple years back they had Thor's hammer on auction. So I took those meassurments and I used them on hammer ;)
So does that make the measurements from the movie Thor or from The Avengers movie as they were both different? I'm interested in a kit version. Thanks.

elilay, an update on the tracking numbers please? sorry to insist but you said on monday and you are now starting a new run and no tracking number here.
thanks
So does that make the measurements from the movie Thor or from The Avengers movie as they were both different? I'm interested in a kit version. Thanks.

Measurements are from Thor The Dark World, this design was also in Avengers Age of Ultron, Thor: Ragnarok and Avengers: Endgame ;)

I just reread the thread and I'm glad to see some things are getting cleaned up :)

Also I seen that you are taking payments ?
Is this correct?
Or are you going to provide pictures of a finished hammer the start the payments / deposits
Just curious
Thanks

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back