Interest Screen Accurate THOR's hammer with metal parts (Mjolnir)

Do you have an estimate price-range for these? Where will they ship from?
depending price and other details.... interested.

update: I'd also like to see some normal pics of it...

instead of screen grabs..

some of the lines look like they might be 'off/not straight'? Is that by design? And is there a 'hero' "Round runes on top" part/piece?

how was the 'rune/text' done on the top metal piece? engraved with mill or something? etched with chemicals?
In the same boat
Same Same!
Interested pending price.
Interesed...

Depending Price...
Wow, nice work again Elilay, waiting to know the price as well as i'm a bit short on money, but this is interesting! :)
Potentially interested too depending on $$$
Same as all above...
Interested pending final price
Always interested in your Marvel products :)
Interested!
same here pending details and price
Interested like the above.
Looks good! Interested pending the usuals.
Interested as well.
Intrested pending price
I'm in, pending price
Interested, depending on price
Interested.
Interested.
Interested for sure !!
Interested pending price.
Also in depending on price

Ok so I calculated materials.

So RAW KIT With all needed parts and materials:
-Metal parts of details:
(round runes, metal rings for handle, pommel)
-Leather patterns for each segment. (I thought to laser cut leather, but leather cut this way has pretty bad smell for long time, so we will use punching machine to cut leather) It will be much nicer simply because of not burnt edges
-Plastic segments for handle which needs to be cover by leather
-Main resin cast hammer part ( I want to use rotocasting and then fill inside with foam)

RAW KIT: 250 USD

FINISH VERSION:

Made exactly like one from main post.
-Every metal parts sanded and polished.
-Main hammer part will be painted and weatherd to look like one in the movie with this cool marble like silver surface.
-Handle made with leather and metal parts

FINISH: 450 USD

Shipping worldwide probably around 15-20 usd

So let me know if you are interseted, and then we can open list and jump into ;)
I will defenitly make one hammer for myself one from photo was made for frined of mine. And I need one in my collection ;)

I’d like to see some detail shots of the finished project, as well, before I commit. There appears to be a line that is wonky but I can’t tell if that’s just an artifact from the screen captures.

Also, any chance to see a copy of the video mentioned in the first post?

Interested in a finished hammer, how much of a deposit are you asking?
200 usd, rest you can pay when hammer will be finished and ready for shipping ;)

I'm in for a kit

I will put you on the list ;)

Any pics of a prototype available or just those screenshots?
I will try to find more photos

I’d like to see some detail shots of the finished project, as well, before I commit. There appears to be a line that is wonky but I can’t tell if that’s just an artifact from the screen captures.

I will try to find some extra photos, I can send you video on PM but it's in Polish so it's might be hard to watch ;)

Any pics of a prototype available or just those screenshots?

I've found two extra photos ;)

Attachments

• VX7Z7317.jpg
    VX7Z7317.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 217
  • VX7Z7315.jpg
    VX7Z7315.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 229
Not to be a jerk.. but the 'odd' lines stuff has been mentioned a few times.. and you have not addressed it?

Is this the final product we can expect then? or are those flaws going to be addressed?

I dont care either way (its your product).. I'm just curious what the customer is going to receive in the end. ^This?

or those items addressed/fixed?

Thanks

Not to be a jerk.. but the 'odd' lines stuff has been mentioned a few times.. and you have not addressed it?

Is this the final product we can expect then? or are those flaws going to be addressed?

I dont care either way (its your product).. I'm just curious what the customer is going to receive in the end. ^This?

or those items addressed/fixed?

Thanks
No problem ;) I'm not sure about what line we are talking about. Finished item will be perfect, we will make high quality master and then molds and casts so everything should be on point ;) The best way to see what you will receive in the end are those two photos I've upload today ;)

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back