Interest RelicMaker's "CROSS of CORONADO" - 24K Gold-Plated Metal!!! NEW RUN!!!

I'm working on remaking the whole Cross!

I was able to get hi-res photos of the original prop when the Indiana Jones Exhibition came through Texas. So, there are a lot of details that need to be remade.

This includes the *****, and the floral designs at each end of the Cross. My current Cross looks good compared to the original, but not 100%.

So, this is going back to the workbench, and I'll introduce a whole new 100% accurate Cross soon with a lot more details! :cool:thumbsup

Now Brenton it's obvious that your products are all top notch and truly a honor to own, I don't see why you feel the need to drum up sales by remaking the whole cross. Ha Ha.

Now Brenton it's obvious that your products are all top notch and truly a honor to own, I don't see why you feel the need to drum up sales by remaking the whole cross. Ha Ha.

Just when I think I've knocked it out of the park, I see the original prop in person and get disappointed... :cry

These are the cons of being a little OCD! :lol

Could there possibly be a kit ver of this for those of us on a belt tightening mode? Thanks very much! [emoji1374]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could there possibly be a kit ver of this for those of us on a belt tightening mode? Thanks very much! [emoji1374]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last time I sold a prop in kit form, it got recast and copies sold on eBay. So, I'm not too thrilled with doing kits....

UPDATE:

Here's the prototype before molding for metal!

52156721_927660137423844_7548249514839113728_n.jpg

52581057_927660174090507_7237753714692325376_n.jpg

Prototype looks great! I also might be interested in a new one. Are you using the same materials as the previous cross?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back