Interest RelicMaker's "CROSS of CORONADO" - 24K Gold-Plated Metal!!! NEW RUN!!!

UPDATE:

New pics of the Cross of Coronado (Version 2.0)!!!

You can see the light reflecting off the gold-plate beneath the clear dark blue resin!

CoC2Frontsm.jpg

CoC2Backsm.jpg

CoC2Anglesm.jpg

CoC2Sidesm.jpg

Last edited:
UPDATE:

Those of you getting your payments in, I would prefer “friends and family”, to avoid excessive fees, but you're not obligated to do so!

If you do send it “friends and family”, be sure to PM me your address, since it won't be attached to the invoice.

Thanks! :cool: (y)

UPDATE:

Those of you getting your payments in, I would prefer “friends and family”, to avoid excessive fees, but you're not obligated to do so!

If you do send it “friends and family”, be sure to PM me your address, since it won't be attached to the invoice.

can I have slot #25 if the run is still open ?

UPDATE:

That answers my question.

Thanks!!

Mine has arrived. GREAT looking. I can't help but think it belongs in a museum rather than my home theater room (still looking for the best place to display it). The flash photo shows the beautiful blue finish texture off that needs a bit of light to really see:

CrossCoronado01s.jpg
CrossCoronado02 flash s.jpg

CrossCoronado03 back s.jpg

Those of you who have paid and haven't heard back from me yet, your orders will be going out tomorrow!

Sorry, I had a order of boxes get delayed in shipping...

UPDATE:

Sorry for the delay!

I was supposed to have extra boxes delivered today and apparently they needed someone home to sign for the delivery. So, no boxes... again!!! :mad:

They're coming tomorrow, and I promise to get the rest of the orders shipped out first thing when they arrive.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back