Interest RelicMaker's "CROSS of CORONADO" - 24K Gold-Plated Metal!!! NEW RUN!!!

RelicMaker

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
UPDATE:

I'll have a the Crosses finished for those of you on the Waiting List in about 2 weeks, plus a few extra for those who are interested in getting one! :cool:thumbsup

Liberance

Here's mine, you can scratch me out of the latest interest list. Not the brightest photo, but the shadows kind of bring out the shapes nicely. The small chain is still not in place - will get to that soon. The body of the cross is blue of course, it just looks darker in here.

unnamed-1.jpg

Goes without saying, but this is among the most beautiful and well crafted props I own. I definitely recommend it in case anyone is feeling on the fence about it. If you're a die-hard Indiana Jones fan, you won't be disappointed.

Apollo

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Chime in here like you did and ask Brenton to add you to the list.

If the price has not changed it is listed in the first post of this thread

How much are they and how do I get on waiting list?

RelicMaker

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Any ETA update on this? Thanks.
I'm working on remaking the whole Cross!

I was able to get hi-res photos of the original prop when the Indiana Jones Exhibition came through Texas. So, there are a lot of details that need to be remade.

This includes the Jesus, and the floral designs at each end of the Cross. My current Cross looks good compared to the original, but not 100%.

So, this is going back to the workbench, and I'll introduce a whole new 100% accurate Cross soon with a lot more details! :cool:thumbsup