Interest Indiana Jones - Cross of Coronado

Received mine today, beautifully detailed and great weight and feel, thank you very much!

Attachments

• DSC_0002 (Large).JPG
    DSC_0002 (Large).JPG
    521.7 KB · Views: 204
Opened the box, and holy moly I am gobsmacked.

This cross is literally indistinguishable from the screen used cross in nearly every detail. I had the pleasure of seeing the original up close and personal and this carries every tell I could muster to match.

The blue is rich and laid perfectly. The real pearls. The 24kt gold.

This cross is exactly the replica I have wished for.

Thank you Sarednab, I am excited to see what you and your team comes up with next.

Received my cross, and I couldn't be happier with it. It's another masterpiece by Sarednab. It looks incredible and the pictures really don't do it justice till you have it your hands. It's that good! Don't hesitate to buy one if you can, or are thinking about it. The attention to detail is second to none by Sarednab as usual and he is first class as a seller. Thank you for doing this and I look forward to more in the future. :)

40C8E416-51DA-4049-9005-6C320030E247.jpeg
91638045-8ABE-4CC7-8A90-679CF0A3ACDC.jpeg
7EF5B032-9403-4A1F-935F-A9C24FB80D90.jpeg

All paid cross gone! Thanks to all for supporting us in this run!
We still have a few almost ready to ship, just in case anyone is interested! ;)

Received mine today and it is truly a work of art! It will have an honored spot along with my 1/6 Indiana Jones!

Thank you for making this happen!

can anybody tell me the dimensions of this prop or even better if you know the screen accurate dimensions? I have looked around and seen reference material but nowhere have i seen the size

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back