Question PMing not working in RPF?

colonelmasako

Either the two people I've tried to contact are super busy, or something is up. When trying to send a PM, I see NO messages in my outbox indicating it was successful. Didn't have this problem in the other site. Bug? Or do I fail at RPF?

I just wanted to piggy back on this thread...

Is anyone else experiencing severe delays after clicking "Send Message"? I'll compose the PM, hit send, and then it sits there waiting for the site to process. I've timed it up to about four minutes of delay before my messages are sent...

I just wanted to piggy back on this thread...

Is anyone else experiencing severe delays after clicking "Send Message"? I'll compose the PM, hit send, and then it sits there waiting for the site to process. I've timed it up to about four minutes of delay before my messages are sent...

Just had this happen to me. :/

It appears that the message does get sent immediately, but something else is keeping the page from refreshing properly. We will look into it.

having the same issues too.. i can't respond to all my PM's.. page just hangs there for a long long time and nothing happens.. i tried with safari, firefox browsers with the same result.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back