Question PMing not working in RPF?

I had PMs take 2 or 3 minutes at a time to go through last night.

Haven't tried today.

-Rylo

Follow-up for me: Just sent a couple of private messages and they went through just fine with no delays afterward. Will report back if anything changes...

It appears that all is back to normal. We are trying to determine what caused the slow down, but it seems to be fine now.

Just out of curiosity, if you were having a problem, could you let us know if your PM box was almost full? Thanks.

Mine was almost empty w/ less than a dozen messages.

-Rylo

It appears that all is back to normal. We are trying to determine what caused the slow down, but it seems to be fine now.

Just out of curiosity, if you were having a problem, could you let us know if your PM box was almost full? Thanks.

problem with PM's?

Pms are indeed taking forever, again.

Seems to be an ongoing issue.

-Rylo

Re: Delay in Posts or Private Messages? (answered)

Pms are indeed taking forever, again.

Seems to be an ongoing issue.

-Rylo

Yup.

When I send a PM, the screen with the written text in the box just stays there ... and there .... and there.

It is also happening with posts intermittently - I post, and the screen just stays there.

But when I open a new tab to the main forum, I see my post has been 'registered' .... and in the other tab, the screen is still there as 'processing'.

Still acting goofy for me... PMs that is. Posting is awesome.

Using Chrome currently if that helps.

Chris

Still acting goofy for me... PMs that is. Posting is awesome.

Using Chrome currently if that helps.

Chris

Same thing here...in terms of PMs. Got 6 of the same message from Terrasolo. I don't know if he clicked submit a bunch of times or not. My reply took forever to send as well.

Using the latest version of Firefox.

Also Chris

It's hit and miss for me right now. Working one moment and dragging the next. Using chrome as always, but having the same trouble with Explorer, aol, etc.

-Rylo

Not working again...just crawling. Double checked on my other computers too. Same problem.

It's odd. It either works or doesn't. Been doing this for a while, now.

-Rylo

problem with PM's?

I've noticed a problem the last few days where I'm unable to send a pm. once I click submit, it just hangs. I've had a couple of other members mention it to me as well.
anybody else experiencing this?

Might be related, might just be my PC hating me.

When I post, it posts, but takes a while, and then I get an error screen saying "You can only post once every 30 seconds, please wait 15 seconds". I can see my post actually posted as the last response though.

Chris

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back