Pimp my Probe Droid? One more day to go!

Wow, a PD kit just sold on ebay for over $1000. I guess that means there should be another run or Master built of these some day. I did go for it but not at that price, I think Rolando's went for about that price finished. I hope its a good one!

Anyone here?

Ya. Man that last click made my hand all sweaty and shaky. The PD was #1 on my grail list, so I'm ecstatic over it. It was touted as an early cast and it has very clean/crisp details. While I have a huge SW stash myself, I wanted to contribute to building one of the few made one day. I remember bidding on Rolando's - I thought it went like $1300. I bid on one a while back and it went for around $1500 (I think). Figured it might be my only chance at one. My plan is to build it over a crashed dispatch pod on Hoth as an integrated display/dio (planned dio #5), after I finish a few, um, larger dios in progress... :cool

Anyways, love this thread and all the reference pics...

I always wanted one of these kits,wish I could afford one! All your work looks great you should all be proud of your work!:thumbsup

My New PD arrived today, Time to do it all again soon. I will be putting this one on ebay sometime this week & in the JY. Cant wait to get cracking...... I am very lucky to have a second chance at this so onwards & upwards.

No mate, its from the original run, good fortune & a very nice person did me a deal, cant resist doing it all again. Considering the last PD kit went for well over $1000 on the bay then I did very well getting this one, you know who you are & I cant thank you enough.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back