Pattern File Webbing Assistance?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Timey Wimey

I'm making a Spidey Suit on another thread and while a wait for the items to drop by I've been working on editing a Ken Landrum pattern file to give an idea of what the suit will look like (it will not be made this way). I've reached a stumbling point and was hoping someone would show/tell/guide me on how to finish the webbing. I've tried using his Raimi Pattern File to assist me and it did help a bit but it actually made the suit too messy (even by a superior standard). I tried using the abundance of the Webb webs mixed with the angle of the Raimi webs to make the pattern file match this:0.02 Superior Spider-Man 6-16 27.pngI'm good with the All of the head, the Shoulders, Fingers (thumbs), Legs, Upper neck and Upper Back but I need assistance with the Palms, Chest & Lower Neck. Any ideas to give it this look? If it helps; with all the vertical lines I've done an extra line between every third & fourth Webb web. It is between every second & third for the Horizontal lines. I literally have a screenshot of every shot of the Superior Spider-Man with webs that match this style, that show enough detail to be worth storing on my computer. I'll post them if it helps.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.