Other Links And Info

This thread is a great idea . Saves each member re-inventing the wheel.
As an example I've no idea what size a bio would need to be to fit most masks on the Lair. Schematics and scale drawings would allow an even better flow of parts between members as sizes would be more compatible.

You're right, it would quite an undertaking but would be very useful. May be something for one of the administrators to think about.

noob here, started working on my suit not too long ago but being the perfectionist that I am and how I pay attention to detail, there is NO WAY mine was ready for this Halloween (bad news). The good news is that I now have a year to work on it and get it to where I'd be very happy wearing it out, and now that I am on here and seeing all the awesome suits you guys have made just gives me more ideas & things I wan t add to mine, thank you all for the helpful tips & wonderful ideas. :)

Hey guys? Just signed in less than an hour ago. I've been spending the past few hours looking around for an easy pattern for a Predator Biomask. I love the Predator movies and, during a chat with some of my Klingon pals, we got into an arguement about what would happen if... Well, i got challenged to create a Predator Klingon Hybird. *facepalms* Yeah, I know it's a stupid thing, but still...

So here I am, getting ready to move into a new place in the Northeastern part of Houston on a limited budget, wanting to find a pattern for a Predator Biomask with dreds. Can anyone help me out?

I'm just so grateful :ninja:  to find a site like this...*sighs* you have no idea what I've had to go through trying different  methods :( 

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back