Interest Obi ANH Bubble Activation switch style holder with switch.. (Payments now due 9/14)

Re: Obi ANH Bubble Activation switch style holder with switch.. (Payments now due 9/1

Payment made. please check ( require flickering )

Re: Obi ANH Bubble Activation switch style holder with switch.. (Payments now due 9/1

Coming along,

IMAG0607_zpssm51c94m.jpg

I am interested in two switch holders. thanks.

How much for just a button holder & switch (for an aux switch on an FX build)?

the pololu pushbuttons power switch seems to be a standard voltage model (4.5V to 20V with the green led).

is it correct or not ?

I'll probably use another battery than the 2 CR 2050.

what is the voltage accepted for the output (led) ?

this will work with the graflex 2.0 correct?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are 7 volt LEDs,

yes sir, they will work with any graflex, replica graflex clamps :)

Hey Spirit, you sent me the switch kit a few weeks back, but it didn't come with any of the following stuff listed below that I still need:
1) momentary to latching converter
2) button battery holder
3) wire
4) LED
Did I forget something when I ordered the kit from you? I also want my LED to flicker in my FX Chamber? Thanks.

Hey Spirit, you sent me the switch kit a few weeks back, but it didn't come with any of the following stuff listed below that I still need:
1) momentary to latching converter
2) button battery holder
3) wire
4) LED
Did I forget something when I ordered the kit from you? I also want my LED to flicker in my FX Chamber? Thanks.

Hi Damion,

Yea I checked the Paypal payment I had you ordered for a switch plate only witch was 16.00,
PM me so I can get ya set up with the other parts! :)

Hi guys,
been getting a lot of emails for the Switch kits not recieved, these were not included in the chamber runs they were separate, PM Me if you guys need a kit. will be glad to help!
I only ordered for those who signed up but I can put another list together and order the parts.
They will be 25.00 Unassembled kits,

Let me know asap :)

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back