Interest Obi ANH Bubble Activation switch style holder with switch.. (Payments now due 9/14)

Re: Obi ANH Bubble Activation switch style holder with switch.. (Payments now due 9/1

Payment sent

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

Re: Obi ANH Bubble Activation switch style holder with switch.. (Payments now due 9/1

Forgot to mention I want mine to flicker if it's not too late.

List updated, please let me know if I'm missing anyone and please send your screen name with payments :)

Payment sent for flicker effect.

paypal sent for the 2 switches. one static(constant light), and one "FX"(flickering light). both completed if possible would be great. thanks again...

If there's still room for one more, I'll pick up a flicker kit to go along with my chamber... let me know... thanks!

I'd be interested in a flicker kit to go along with my chamber if there is still space on the list.

Started a second Run because I already ordered the Parts for the first.

Just catching up on the thread - can mine be a flickering one please?
Thanks.

missed the switch holder the first time. can i get on the second run? thanks.

Does the $10 switch holder come with the 2 micro switches? If not, could you add them?

im down for 1 please,im putting sound in mine so if i have this right its
1x switch/holder kit (assembled if thats still cool) with the 2 switchs and flickering

Does the $10 switch holder come with the 2 micro switches? If not, could you add them?

sent ya a pm

im down for 1 please,im putting sound in mine so if i have this right its
1x switch/holder kit (assembled if thats still cool) with the 2 switchs and flickering

yes sir, what kind of board are u using?

Re: Obi Wan ANH Bubble Activation switch style holder with momentary micro switch..

Still Trying to source out the Bars for the graflex clamp, it is an easy mod with a 3/16 drill bit, on quick turn by hand will do the job,
to allow the lever to continue to tighten pass the square piece to hold the plate in place.
http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j...ads/utf-8BSU1BRzA1NjlfMS5qcGc_zps1977e51a.jpg

The little square piece covers the hole so you cant even tell

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j...ads/utf-8BSU1BRzA1NzNfMS5qcGc_zpsd70b0dd3.jpg

But for those who do not want to mod anything I am trying to find a place to make the bars for the kits.

Just noticed I don't have the square washer on mine. Should it be okay without it?

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back