Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only)

Has anyone sold V2's on ebay? I just had a pair removed with 2 days to go out of a 10 day auction. Pretty annoyed as the bid was up to $265. I see plenty of V2's on there and ones that have sold in the past. I didn't claim they were originals in the auction.

Last edited:
This was my next question.

I guess if you apply when new, and you keep them clean, a quick spray every few weeks before you wear them would ensure you don't get some goose spilling their red wine (or ice-cream or what ever that would just kill your MAGs) on them.

Has anyone successfully used and applied a hydrophobic spray on your MAGs or any other shoes?

Yes, Rustoleum Neverwet. Remember?
http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=171111&page=308&p=4091388&highlight=neverwet#post4091388

And btw....
http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=171111&page=307&p=4090984&highlight=neverwet#post4090984
This experiment with the threads...they never sank. I kept replacing the water in the container. And they kept floating, completely dry until about two weeks ago when I threw it all out. The threads were completely dry, even then.

Neverwet is the real thing. Equal to performance if not better than what I have seen from Crepe Protect.

Just my two cents, but if I was going to use some sort of coating on my $500 MAGs, I'd buy a pair of cheap sneakers (like those roshe-style ones) with a fabric upper and test it on that first, see how it goes. If it discolours or fails to protect or whatever, no big loss. However Jedifyfe has mentioned the Crep worked well. There used to be a shoe at Big W with an almost identical material to the V3's as the upper, only in black. Would make a perfect test subject. As far as I know, they're all gone now. Not sure if there is a Big W equivalent in USA - Walmart maybe?

Hello guys
I follow you from April in silence because I'm Italian and my English is bad .....
I wanted to ask where i can buy new EL PANEL for V3
Thank you all!

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Hello guys
I follow you from April in silence because I'm Italian and my English is bad .....
I wanted to ask where i can buy new EL PANEL for V3
Thank you all!

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

They have stopped selling these. For the DIY community, we are back to searching the internet. Those that did buy them got them cheap. They took ages to arrive and then they were pulled from the website.

Ouch!! That sucks if they are being received like this :(

I got some more photos, box looks ok from what I can tell.. asked them if they can double pack it and I'll give them extra for it to hopefully keep it from any transport damage.

Straps look centred I think?
a6e93162d4714f7c641f9ec91bd33155.jpg
c9b77180f5344c6235373fb9f5fe945f.jpg
0b9488962e6f5254cd80e3fbdcec6b2b.jpg

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back