Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only)

anyone doing the customs for a minimal fee? not really good at fixing or modifying things..lol

I assume by "minimal", you are thinking of "free" or "pennies".
Sorry, if you are thinking that way, then you are probably deluded or something!

You have to pay the going rate to have it done. Nobody's going to modify for free. If you think its easy, do it yourself.

I assume by "minimal", you are thinking of "free" or "pennies".
Sorry, if you are thinking that way, then you are probably deluded or something!

You have to pay the going rate to have it done. Nobody's going to modify for free. If you think its easy, do it yourself.

what is the going rate?

My wife tried ordering the MAGs from Karen Chen at Ali Express and they sent an email saying her credit card needs authorization and she needs to send images of the front and back of her credit card. Has anyone had a similar experience!? That sounds really sketchy!

Thinking about to order a pair... But are there other pictures from the shoes anywhere?!? Just want to take a closer look in detail and see how they look. The other thing is the package? I really hope they have a neural package and not something with a big N logo on it...?!?

My wife tried ordering the MAGs from Karen Chen at Ali Express and they sent an email saying her credit card needs authorization and she needs to send images of the front and back of her credit card. Has anyone had a similar experience!? That sounds really sketchy!

Sounds weird to me. I don't what more they could do with an image if the card though. I mean they have the number, so if they want to do fraudulent things, that's all they need.

- - - Updated - - -

Thinking about to order a pair... But are there other pictures from the shoes anywhere?!? Just want to take a closer look in detail and see how they look. The other thing is the package? I really hope they have a neural package and not something with a big N logo on it...?!?

What kind of pics?

that sounds completely dodgy.
all payments by card are processed by aliexpress, so the seller should not be asking you for anything like that!

i would tell them to get lost or report them if they are doing that!

Images of the front and back?? either Karen Chen must be on crack cocaine or something fishy is going on!

Log into your aliexpress and check all your messages there. Nobody should be contacting you via email, everything is done on the message center in aliexpress.

That's the first time i've come across such a thing on aliexpress.

i'm pretty sure there's tons of pictures on this thread and on aliexpress or google.
just type in nike mag replica and you should get plenty.

the package is a big wide yellow box with the nike logo on it, so its not neutral!

Sounds weird to me. I don't what more they could do with an image if the card though. I mean they have the number, so if they want to do fraudulent things, that's all they need.

Yeah, they already have the number. I'm just curious if anyone else had to jump through hoops like this or if their Credit Card transactions went through like normal.

I have included the email that Aliexpress sent my wife.

AliExpress Email.jpg

Yeah, they already have the number. I'm just curious if anyone else had to jump through hoops like this or if their Credit Card transactions went through like normal.

I have included the email that Aliexpress sent my wife.

View attachment 264516

just ignore it and try a different card.

as long as they didn't take anything, you might as well place an order from a different seller or try again.

just ignore it and try a different card.

as long as they didn't take anything, you might as well place an order from a different seller or try again.

That's the only card she's has and she was trying to surprise me with them. Now, it's become a hassle. And they do have a hold on that money. So, they're even lying in the email. And she can't try another Aliexpress user until the hold get lets go.

I got burned with the very first orders of V2s from the Shoesbagonsale.com fiasco and lost my money. So, these shady Chinese companies have left a bad taste in my mouth.

I know a lot of people ordered theirs from Aliexpress and most have said Karen Chen is good. I was just wondering if this was normal procedure or not.

What kind of pics?

Mainly I'm interested in the basic shoe, I already ask for the package, but because there is a Nike Logo on it, I guess the shoes have Nike Logos, too. In the one shop picture it was all black... And of course maybe some pics of the stitching...

The package is a big wide yellow box with the nike logo on it, so its not neutral!

That makes everything more complicated as I thought...

Hey guys! Guess who is now a United States Marine! Do I have a lot to catch up on, or has nothing really happened? I'm so excited to be back.

Mainly I'm interested in the basic shoe, I already ask for the package, but because there is a Nike Logo on it, I guess the shoes have Nike Logos, too. In the one shop picture it was all black... And of course maybe some pics of the stitching...

That makes everything more complicated as I thought...

The stitching is pretty poor on the top half of the uppers, where the grey fabric is stitched to the white leather.
The rest is ok.

here are some pictures of the black ones. the grey ones are identical apart from the colour. You get both colours in the same Yellow box. Its a plain cardboard box.

A few times, I've even had the shoes sent without the yellow box (just in a plain small box) to avoid any customs problems.
The actual yellow box isn't really that important, unless you plan to put it on display or something.

big_zps9bef0ecb.jpg

big3_zps97dd34ec.jpg

big2_zps9c600dd5.jpg

big6_zpse4c72644.jpg

big4_zpsd676b7f6.jpg

big5_zpsaa1e5c03.jpg

Hey guys! Guess who is now a United States Marine! Do I have a lot to catch up on, or has nothing really happened? I'm so excited to be back.

OHHH RRRAAAAA Devil Dog !!! Welcome to the BrotherHood !!! I am no longer in the corps but once a Marine always a Marine the change is forever!!! I went to boot camp in 1997 3rd battalion Mike Company 3084 PI. LOL got out a while back but still have friends in that started with me. Good luck !!!

The stitching is pretty poor on the top half of the uppers, where the grey fabric is stitched to the white leather.
The rest is ok.

here are some pictures of the black ones. the grey ones are identical apart from the colour. You get both colours in the same Yellow box. Its a plain cardboard box.

Thanks...

Are the Nike Logos stitched, too? or just glued on?!? I'm not sure if they make it trough customs...

Thanks...

Are the Nike Logos stitched, too? or just glued on?!? I'm not sure if they make it trough customs...

NIKE logos are part of the strap (embossed) and part of the Heel Cup (molded). The SWOOSH is recessed, so even if removed, would still leave the hollow. There is also small tags on the inside with NIKE.

The box has small black NIKE logos on the lid.

OHHH RRRAAAAA Devil Dog !!! Welcome to the BrotherHood !!! I am no longer in the corps but once a Marine always a Marine the change is forever!!! I went to boot camp in 1997 3rd battalion Mike Company 3084 PI. LOL got out a while back but still have friends in that started with me. Good luck !!!

No ****? I was also Mike Company! 3262. Mighty Mike.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back