Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only)

@MitasTouch Nice Might Mike, True Blue (Blue was the color of our shirts when we were there I don't know if it changed).

The battalions will always have their respective colors. 3rd is still blue. And remember. 1st makes men, 2nd makes Marines, 3rd makes machines. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
@MitasTouch Nice Might Mike, True Blue (Blue was the color of our shirts when we were there I don't know if it changed).

The battalions will always have their respective colors. 3rd is still blue. And remember. 1st makes men, 2nd makes Marines, 3rd makes machines. lol

Thank you both for your service but please keep this thread on topic. Thanks.

MitasTouch pm me if you wanna talk Jar head we do need to keep on topic. Jedifyfe sorry man we Marines get together kinda get a little as they say GUN HO. I will stay on topic.

So I ordered from Karen but my last tracking update was 4 days ago and all it said was. Arrival at sorting center: UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ISC CHICAGO EPACKET. What does this mean!?!? Will I still get my shoes?

BTW, is there another *reliable/more or less trustworthy/recommended* seller there besides Karen? She is the only one who charges insane 125,36 USD extra for the only shipping option to Germany when others offer free shipping or 1/3 of that?!

So I ordered from Karen but my last tracking update was 4 days ago and all it said was. Arrival at sorting center: UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ISC CHICAGO EPACKET. What does this mean!?!? Will I still get my shoes?

It's christmas time so i would guess it could take some extra time.

It means US Customs have your shoes. It also means that they might just be awaiting clearance. I got the same (twice) from my two orders when they hit AU Customs.

I have finally got a pair of V2's thanks to member booshman for helping me out! My pair arrived at customs on the 14th amd were released the 16th. Overall shipping time was 7 days

Hi everyone, just joined this forum as I've been looking at purchasing a set of Nike Mag replicas for a while. I stumbled across these two websites for Nike Mag replicas under $100! Has anyone bought off of these websites for these shoes?

The first is for $58
Nike-MAG-4 Wholesale, Cheap Nike-MAG-4

The other website is for $88, as in mph!
Nike Air Mag shoes_Perfect replicas???_??????

Every other website I've found sells these for at least $250, so I wanted to see if these were legit sites. I emailed the first website about 2 weeks ago regarding their shoes and have not gotten a response, so I don't want to jump the gun if it's a dead end.

Let me know what you think!

Thanks,
Mike

I think that any site that sells these for under $200 is a scam. These places all get their shoes rom the same place and I doubt they would undersell these.

Just out of curiosity does any use sea glow or retrobrite to make the clear parts of the slow icy again ? Us sneakerheads use it on the soles of our sneakers to clear up the oxidation to make them look brand new again

Along with rit color dye and some sea glow its possible to make the rubber clear and blue just like the authentics

ox_zps94c5b953.jpg

Last edited:
I think that any site that sells these for under $200 is a scam. These places all get their shoes rom the same place and I doubt they would undersell these.

I got a response back from one of them -

Re: FW: stock query‏
Hi
Thank you for the E-mail.

88usd for the mag shoes order include the shipping cost. more order more discount

Payment. western union, you can make the payment online or your local store
Money Transfer | International Money Transfer | Western Union
Item conditions: high quality, brand new of China replica
Shipment: USPS, TNT, DHL, Parcelforce
Delivery time: 4-7 days
Please contact us back if further assistance, Thanks

http://chinafashionreplicas.v.yupoo.com/?lang=en

hello
do you have stock of this items?
Nike Air Mag shoes_Perfect replicas???_??????

It would be sweet if these were under $100, but I smell a scam here and one that wants payment by WU will end badly because you won't be able to get your money back. I can't see anyone selling V2s for $58 given the V1s still sell for that much.

hm, I got an email about them from the other site - this seems a little more beleivable........ but it's still fingers crossed and hoping until they arrive.... don't really feel like risking $160 and never getting anything, since I already have 2 pairs of MAGs.

hi friend

how are u ,we still sell NIKE MAG Luminous shoes , pls check following link

??NIKE MAG???41-47_????????_??????

the quality is best and now we have promition ,so it;s just need 160USD

what;s size u need ? if u need ,pls let me know ,so we sent sent to u ,thanks :)

------------------

trademanager : hk1510583018
yahoo:qiqifashionjiang@yahoo.com
email : qiqifashion01@qq.com

I know this has probably been covered, but ive tried looking through 60 pages, gonna order me a set of mag reps off aliexpress, and would realy like them to turn up,, im in victoria australia and am willing to spend the $250 posted,(if you know a cheaper way im all ears) but ive not used aliexpress before so what is the best seller to use? for the mag,

I used Karen Chen. I had contacted her via email and confirmed she had the stock of the shoes inn my size, then place the order on line and watch the tracking. Remember it is $250USD, so will cost you almost $280AUD.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back