Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only)

now i just need to sell these V2's and call it a day.

bad luck dude. Sometimes, when things seem too good to be true, they actually are. :(
If this had been released before the V3 I bet there would have been a bunch of us get them even if we did have to repaint the midsole to fix that child's scribbling.
Can you give us some photos of the clear sole without lights?
Oh, and the ankle strap..... notice how it goes under the buckle instead of through it? Normally the buckle is what holds it on. That's weird...
If it helps, until the first few people bought from sneakerahead the rest of us were thinking we might get what you got, or at worst nothing at all.

Thanks

I just don't get why they have not turned all their attention to the V3 and offer different versions of that - including a no lights version. Different colour ways etc.
Clearly they are all coming out of the same factories if they are all now using the big box with the magnetic flap.

Different colourways would be awesome. No-lights would be even easier for them to make. I'd get them too.
Could be adding features in the hopes of selling the thousands of spare V2 midsoles they probably have.
Wish the original V2s had come out with clear out soles like that.
What will we even call this thing that devilnash got? V2.2? I'm sure the swoosh is even more chunky than the regular V2 (not that I'll be buying any to compare).

Different colourways would be awesome. No-lights would be even easier for them to make. I'd get them too.
Could be adding features in the hopes of selling the thousands of spare V2 midsoles they probably have.
Wish the original V2s had come out with clear out soles like that.
What will we even call this thing that devilnash got? V2.2? I'm sure the swoosh is even more chunky than the regular V2 (not that I'll be buying any to compare).

I call them RC Mags for the remote control.

The names are getting out of hand.

For those not sure where we are upto, here is a list

EDITED:

MP MAG - sometime between 2005 - 2008
NIKE 2011 or RD MAG - 2011 via auction
V1 MAG - 2011
V2 MAG - 2012
HC MAG - 2014
SPORTS MAG - 2015
NIKE PL MAG - 2015 (October 21)/ 2016 via lottery
V3 MAG - 2016
V2.1 MAG - 2016
RC MAG - 2016

Last edited:
The names are getting out of hand.

For those not sure where we are upto, here is a list

MP MAG 2005 - 2008(?)
NIKE 2011 or RD MAG - 2011 via auction
V1 MAG - 2012
V2 MAG - 2013
HC MAG - 2014
SPORTS MAG - 2015
NIKE PL MAG - 2015 (October 21)/ 2016 via lottery
V3 MAG - 2016
V2.1 MAG - 2016
RC MAG - 2016

That's a lot of reps. Crazy how difficult it can be to find a reliable seller with branded V2 shoes at a decent price.

@Devilnash
Is the white buckle glued to the shoe?

Last edited:
hate to be a fault-finder, but I was sure I wore my first pair of V2's up to QLD for Xmas 2012. Did some digging and found one of the original photos my GF took of them. Her camera is quite good and keeps lots of metadata on the file, December 2012 for example. :)
Then again, I was one of the early adopters of the V2s.

mags time.JPG
DSC_0008.JPG

hate to be a fault-finder, but I was sure I wore my first pair of V2's up to QLD for Xmas 2012. Did some digging and found one of the original photos my GF took of them. Her camera is quite good and keeps lots of metadata on the file, December 2012 for example. :)
Then again, I was one of the early adopters of the V2s.

View attachment 676989
View attachment 676990

You are right. I was late to the V2 party as I did not get my first pair until August 2013. I know we were all getting messed around late 2012 with the 109 price thing.

Hey guys,

I'm about to make a run of stickers for all those who received their Nike Mag V3 boxes with an ugly handwrited size.

It will be FREE.

I'm glad to contribute the way I can to this great forum and help those who help me in the past, the present and the future ;)

PM me the size and shipping address

I have a lot of experience with glow in the dark materials. Most glow in the dark paints are disappointing. Are you wanting to replace the EL with glow in the dark? I have had best results with gitd paint when I mix it myself. Fine strontium aluminate powder in a clear medium of your choice. If there is interest in gitd panels to replace the EL...this is something I could make easily. I think @cavx mentioned he already made some before though? Maybe you have some already made?

I thought as much! it just figures that the radioactive method with strontium is the only one which operates properly! The strontium method is also used in some watches for glow in the dark numbers and ticks. Yes I am thinking about to change to gitd on my V2s and on V3 when I am finally ready to buy a pair and the lights are broken. So I am of course interested in a set! :) One for V2 and one for V3 in combination with clear soles but i still need time to save money for this investments.

V3s arrived! They're Awesome! Considering a size up though..
Hey all, just to chip in on the V3 topic, the David mags are amazing, and I am very happy I bought them!
So about the sizing, I was told they are true to Addidas sizes, however, the toe profile we all love effectively down sizes the shoe by a size or so.
If I was trying on shoes in a shop, I'd just go a size up. I am a 12, so I have been talking to them about switching to a 13.
I did take the inner soles out but doesn't make a difference. Just wondered what everyone thought. I'm not really planning on wearing these much, but I want them to fit!
Did I mention they were amazing?!!

I guess I'm lucky, then! My US9,5 Mags fit perfectly. Maybe not with bigger size... Anyway, this is an awesome display you have there.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

V3s arrived! They're Awesome! Considering a size up though..
Hey all, just to chip in on the V3 topic, the David mags are amazing, and I am very happy I bought them!
So about the sizing, I was told they are true to Addidas sizes, however, the toe profile we all love effectively down sizes the shoe by a size or so.
If I was trying on shoes in a shop, I'd just go a size up. I am a 12, so I have been talking to them about switching to a 13.
I did take the inner soles out but doesn't make a difference. Just wondered what everyone thought. I'm not really planning on wearing these much, but I want them to fit!
Did I mention they were amazing?!!
Hahaha yes they sure are great. Depending on the shoe, I'm usually a 9.5 or a 10 (US sizes)
My first pair was a 10, and I was able to put my special insoles in them and they fitted great. When I bought my second pair as 9.5, I found that after I swapped out the insoles, they were a little tight, so I had to put the originals back in, and even then they were a tad tight. I did the same when I bought V2's, and found that 10 was a little too large even with the extra insoles. Most of my basketball style shoes are US 10 so that makes sense. I'd say true to size with real Nikes. When I can afford a third pair, they'll be 10's as well.
That's the risk of buying on the internet rather than being able to try things on, but since the V3's aren't available anywhere else.....

They made a run of regular LP yellow cases on ebay for $60. 160£ is a bit pricey for some foam padding and a couple of stickers...

I agree. Although it does look good, it's far more than I had hoped it would be [emoji30]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well my V3s did arrive on Tuesday! Was super excited to open then and holding them was a great moment!

Haven't really had time to take any decent photos yet or even try them on but here's a few quick ones I took. More to follow when I get chance (probably at the weekend - 7 week old baby takes up a lot of my time lol)

Or maybe when i take them into work tomorrow as I'm doing our Halloween day as Marty [emoji16]

ee071c72a5dbd59f6b621ece754faf2f.jpg

Next to my modded HC Mags
cc80ffb8df0cb23dd0deeb43e31d8950.jpg

266202e7ac32c3985c68c003b9d19afa.jpg
(they didn't arrive looking like this, had the bubble wrap)

Box is in pretty good condition too (Photos will follow)

I've noticed a few defects on them and more visible glue than I saw on the photos but overall I'm happy with them (at least until I actually get a proper look at them in real daylight rather than artificial light in the evenings)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back