Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only)

I think you're thinking of S02. That wasn't him. It was someone else who used EL wire for the bubble lights.

I forgot about him. I was actually thinking caloss who also did EL wire + reflective tape to make a super bright thing on one of his projects. His first MP conversion used EL sheet and so did one of this V2 conversions, but then he came out with an EL wire version.

I really hope we get some type of Nike Mag shoe real or fake by the end of the year. I mean - it's 2015! Let's see what the last 4 months has in store.

We already have a very good "fake". We call them V2s. NIKE should release a MAG of some sort for 2015 just like Pepsi should release that bottle. Maybe we will see something in October, who knows. If NIKE do a MAG, it won't be cheap and most probably another eBay action.

The EL panel in the Markpoon LED bubble was EmmaInCandyLand, not sure if she explained how she did it, it looked pretty cool though

Yeah and she used white EL with a filter like I want to do.

image.jpgFound on the Facebook.

- - - Updated - - -

Now that Karin is gone, it is sadly a bit hit and miss.
Do we get charged immediately? I've never used Aliexpress before.

what kind of protection/guarantee do we have? if i get sent the "sport" version will I be able to get a full refund, like paypal does. They don't take paypal do they?

AND, sorry to ask (I know it's been asked and answered countless times), but I'm a 101/2 -11 depending on shoe. What size should I get, 10 or an 11?

and is free epacket shipping trackable/insured or should I choose the $26 EMS?

Thanks!

AND, sorry to ask (I know it's been asked and answered countless times), but I'm a 101/2 -11 depending on shoe. What size should I get, 10 or an 11?

@stprime "IF" i remember good cavx said that they're half a size too big, but i'd prefer him to confirm what i say.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, but it's really V2's the price is very good.

I just hope it's not a website that took rephot pictures and sale "Sport" versions ... I sent a mail to them, to confirm that it's really the shoes they display with the logo and all, to don't be scammed (we never know).

But if they really do sale v2s for this price i'll can take the gray and black version ! :p

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back