Greetings!

I'm trying to be Batman, the volunteer, not the hero. I found this searching for quality Arkham video game series suits, and wow!

I started cosplaying Batman last year, and working on becoming a volunteer at Children's Hospitals, which is where I'm looking to step up my game (and go latex-free). I'm a big fan of the amazing detail cosplayers put into their work, and I only wish I was as talented. However, I'm looking forward to reading and sharing with you all!

Thank you for welcoming me in! See you around these inter webs!

Hospital Batman

Hi everyone!

I´m glad to find out this forum, it´s awesome. Love see projects became reality, and all the process envolved.
Sorry for my english, it´s not my native tongue. Soon I will show you a little prop that I´ve already done.

Best regards!

Hi to each and everyone. came across this site from watching Tested and punished props on youtube. Dont really make anything, i am an airbrush artist but really into comics and video games and zombies. love all the work you guys do and will hopefully try to make a few pieces and post. until then keep up all the amazing work.

Hi guys. found this site while trying to search for help with my Don Post Classic Action and Rubies Supreme Vader helmets. Im looking for someone who offers customizing services. I am not skilled in this and am trying to find an artist to do these for me. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Hi There,

I'm pretty new to the cosplay scene. I'm based in Sydney Australia where supplies are scarce and a bit more expensive too! I want to get into making costumes using foam. I've just made a hugely inaccurate first order storm trooper blaster for my four year old nephew from PVC and foam (I didn't put much time into it knowing it will get wrecked!)

I'm about to do my first helmet (Captain America - thanks to JFcustom's foam files and tutorials) to give it a go and do some learning. I do need to make a foam Kylo Ren by Oct this year as I'm doing a live lightsaber gig and need a stunt helmet to replace my black series, so that's my goal for this year.

Can't wait to get into it more and start making some cool stuff my kids, I've got a 2 boys under 2 so I've got some time to learn foamsmithing skills. I'm also planning on doing some nerf gun asthetic mods to sci fi them up a bit.

It's so awesome this community exists and mostly everyone seems really cool, kind and genuine which is a rarity on the interwebs these days :)

Any tips fellow Aussies on where to get equivalent supplies here in OZ for Sydney based foamsmiths?

Hello, everyone!
Matthew from Tucson, AZ.
I have stalked this page quite a bit in the last year or so, and figured it was about time to actually show myself.
I am an actor, writer, Makeup FX Artist, prop builder, tinkerer, etc. I love figuring things out, deconstructing, etc.
I am mostly stalking things related to the elusive Doof Warrior of Mad Max fame right now. Cosplayed as him at last year's Phoenix Comicon when none of us had even gotten a good look at him yet. The costume turned out pretty good, but it didn't take long for me to start figuring out how many of my guesses were way off. Trying to get him souped back up for this year's Con, which is in about 26 days! We'll see what happens.

G'day from Perth, Australia. My name's Ged. I've been following a few forums and blog's re: DeAgostini Millennium Falcon, and I happened onto this site. Some incredible work abounds, not only on the MF, but other amazing idea's/projects/builds. Have always been into sci-fi & fantasy literature and films, since the 'Hobbit' & 'Star Wars Ep IV' both experienced during my Primary school days all those years ago!😬. I'm primarily interested in model building either straight out of the box then 'super detailed' ,& scratch building ideas into 3D finished figures/vehicles. Don't know (from what I've seen so far- all incredible!!!), I'll be able to contribute. But I'm certain to learn a lot from the very talented enthusiasts on this terrific site. Thanks,and looking forward to inspiration in all it's forms, in the pursuit of dreams.✌ðŸ¼ï¸

Hello everyone. My name is Alex and i'm relatively new here, been lurking forums a couple of years. Now decided to join, cause i've got a story to tell.
Really interested in all things Fallout and Aliens. Oh, yeah, English is not my native language, so, i apologize in advance.

Cheers.

Hello. My name is Marcin, I'm from Poland, small village near Kraków.

I've been long fascinated by movie costumes (and costumes in general), I've been lurking here for some time and decided to finally say hello.

I've finally got my workshop up and running and I'm thinking about my first project, currently I have my sights on Doc Brown costume from wester timeline of Back to the future, along with moded winchester rifle.

Hey there, name is Matt. Tried my and at some Skyrim pep and am looking to try and build some Manalorian armor, and finish a first full project.

Hello everyone.

I'm Raven and I'm not completely new here, I joined last year and never really got around to posting.

I make various cosplay costumes and props, mostly just for myself at the moment but I do like to help others if I can. I'm hoping to start selling accessories and props on my etsy store in the future though.

I've been a long time lurker of the rpf and have found so much useful information and so much collective knowledge. The rpf has helped me many times, especially on my current Furiosa build (I honestly don't think I could have made the arm without that thread).

Lovely to be here :)

Hey all. I love all things super hero, Lord of the Rings, and Star Wars. Heard about this site on tested.com vids a few times and decided to check this place out. I'm very interested in getting into cosplay so this place might be the best place to start.

Hello,

When I was still making props I used to visit this site quite often for inspiration.
I started prop making in 2014 and did it for about a year. A new job had started to occupy my time and unfortunately I stopped making props. Now a year later I am looking to get back in.

Just joined the forum and I'm hoping to start building my captain phasma soon! Might take a year or two but it will be worth the wait. If anyone knows where i can get the armor id really appreciate it!

Just joined after browsing here and there for the last month or so. Looking to get into prop making. My first prop was a EVA foam Hunter Knife from Destiny. Right now I'm working on a coaster sized Vault 101 Door from Fallout 3. I had the master 3D printed and now I'm sanding to get ready for a mold. I plan on using it for testing different methods of resin casting and painting.

Hello all, my name is Charles, and I have no idea what I'm getting into lol. I started peeking around here last year at some point, pre-Halloween, when things started popping through my head for "cooler" costume ideas. I'm from central NY State, and am jumping in to see how I can better spend my money-er, time. I won't bother with many details, but I will say it's great to read through the threads, and the creativity and skill levels I've seen on here are nothing short of incredible. While I know I'll never have enough time or skills to get to those reaches, I know that it's a great resource to be able to use for ideas and more!

Thanks all, for everything you do here! It really helps people like myself learn and reach higher.

Hello everyone, I'm an older member, (swpropfan) I think I joined 10-11 years ago, lost interest with the busy life with family, and now, have got the itch to continue with my collection. Pretty much only a reader on the forum, I learned so much from this site over the years! The talent on here is/ has been amazing! I have a few lightsabers from parksabers, his initial run that included obi, luke graflex, vader heiland, and droid caller. I built a few of my own, I also have a few MasterReplicas. Darth maul (2), Mace, Vader, Anakin. I also collect Star Wars Legos Collector series. I have, the star destroyer, lukes xwing-the first collectors series from 2001, Tantiv 4, snow speeder. Wish I bought the Falcon...I just recently went to Florida to Hollywood studios and the new Launch Bay area. Wow, it was awesome. That is what has re-lit my flame.. lots of props, helmets, pic with Chewbacca, Kylo Ren. All very cool. I'm lucky my wife and children are all into Star Wars as well. Big Thanks to the RPF for all the late nights reading and trying to build my own Graflex from a sink drain tube! I can't wait to see how things have changed/not changed. Thanks, I cant wait to read what's been going on. Regards, Eric

hooolaaaaaaaaaaa, a todos yo me llamo Krishna y soy de México ultimamene un Mucho emvionado as y me he decidido a hacer a iron man y buscando y buscando encontre este sitio:RE:RE:RE mucho gusto¡

Hello all!

Just joined this awesome forum. I'm a Star Wars fan and collector since I was a little boy. My collection consists of Master Replicas lightsabers and helmets, statues/figures from Sideshow & Hot Toys and some fan-made lightsabers. Recently I became interested in the more screen-accurate props (that's why I discovered this forum).
I now want to focus on the lightsabers and helmets from the Original Trilogy. It's wonderful to see how the people in the 70's and 80's used their imagination and made some iconic pieces of art with 'ordinary products'.

Hope to learn much from you! Thank you all and keep up the good work!

Best regards :)

Hello!
I've always been interested in prop making but never had the means or ideas of where to even begin, until very recently. I love all forms of weaponry; I've always seen cosplayers with amazing costumes, yet their weapons were seemingly an afterthought. I hope I can change that one day.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back