Hey Everyone,

My name is Sam. I've just gotten into Papakura and made my first mask a few weeks ago, Army of Two wask with Papa Emeritus II skull. Army of Papa.jpg
I've made a few more pepakura masks and decided I want to really put some effort into next project. I have gotten a lot of great info already from this forum and wanted a place to keep track of my progress/thoughts.

Thanks!

-Sam

Hi guys!

I'm Wez, and have been wanting to start making Cosplay armour for over a year now, but haven't known where to start past getting all the materials and making very basic practice pieces. Seeing all of this incredible work is tremendously intimidating though!
I have a fairly extensive project in mind, and am really looking forward to getting advice from experts and verterans to the craft, and maybe meeting some new people too.
Adun Toridas!

Good Day all!

I finally actually registered for these forums, rather than continually stalk them. I feel like I have been involved with enough varied cosplays to possibly be of use and lend things/advice to the community. Super glad to be here and excited to show you all future projects.

My crafting room looks like it exploded for PaxEast 2016 - so once its back into working order I'll probably be moving onto something new and exciting!

Hi there !

I'm 23y old, already have made a captain marvel costume (maybe I'll show you next time ;) ) and planning to make a spidergwen costume !
I hope to find help here =)

Hello, fellow RP fanatics!

I found this forum after watching several of Adam Savage's YouTube videos and thought it may be a good place to find advice and tips while I'm building my Mando armour.
I'm already a member of TDH and a few other Mandalorian themed forums. Hey, the more help the better, right!

Anywho, I'll be hanging out, making a few comments, asking a bunch of questions and may even be able to offer some advice.

Thanks for having me!

I don't know why it took me so long to find this place. I have been making Vader (and other costumes and props) Since age 12 (1978). Right now I'm chock full of projects and want to discuss them with like-minded people and get help.
I have a Rubies Darth Vader that I'm modifying as much as I can, and an Anovos TK (second one) and another TK kit bought second hand, and sadly, it may very well be a recast. Other than that, I have Blasters to do , and new weapons for my next independent film.
I love this stuff.

Hello.

Hi folks! I'm Korbin... or Kor... or Kristy... or FlatlinedGamer... er, it really depends on when you've seen me. I have names for everything.

I've been a member of the 405th (Southern Regiment) for nearly 3 years now, joined the RPF facebook page months ago and finally wandered over here. I only have a few props I'm working on right now and plan to start building a Pip- Boy mk4 here soon. My WIP are a set of wearable horse hooves (made from wood currently) that are going to be seriously uncomfortable and a Destiny Hunter knife (also made from wood) that's in its final stages of 'construction'. I have tons of pallet wood hanging around that isn't being used for anything, so I'm using it for prop building. Fun stuff.

Hey guys/gals,

Pan here (yes, that IS my name). I wanted to take a moment to say HI and to say what a wonderful site this looks to be. I hope to contribute lots and hope to learn even more on here. Seems like a great community for builders and cosplayers.

That's about it for now so I'll wonder off and read through threads. Have a great day, and Keep On Building!

Hey everyone! I'm Scott!
I've been looking at this website for many years now and never got around to actually making an account, so finally I decided, "Why not?" So, here I am.
Currently I'm a student in mechanical engineering and drafting, and I plan to go on to study computer engineering. I've loved costuming and cosplay for about four years now and that is really how I found this site! Basically just searching the internet trying to find ideas on how to make certain props for my different cosplays and ideas, I believe it all started with Hawkeye (back when I was going to cosplay him, never really got around to do it).
I am really in to 3D printing, since my class has one, and I work with SolidWorks on a regular basis, so that's mainly where my prop ideas have been coming from. Recently I just finished putting together a DL-44 from A New Hope for my eventual Han Solo cosplay (pictures below). I really hope that being a part of this wonderful community filled with extremely talented folks that it will bring me a whole new bucket of inspiration!
blaster 1.PNGblaster 2.PNGblaster 4.PNG

hi! I'm Trish, i'm from Peru and i'm very new to the whole making replicas-thing, and cosplay scene too.
The first thing I did was the all-new Thor costume and the Mjolnir. Sorry its got a watermark, i need to take better pictures.
I believe I will learn a lot of you wonderful and talented people! :D
12232932_550494905101489_899155619401283550_o.jpg

Greetings all! I'm from Texas and consider myself a second generation fan (started with ST:TOS during the first syndication run) I was making costumes and props without even knowing it was a "thing". Past builds I've been involved in: ST:TNG, Space:1999, and Ghostbusters - we made 8 identical packs from what we could cobble together off nothing but really dark Starlog reference pics. LOL And nowadays I think the feds would have come and found me too since back then it was more expensive to make labels and stuff we do without thinking about costs now so I had called local X-ray firms for official X-Ray/Radiation stickers - and got them too! We won Hall Costume at AggieCon 1993 with our set.

I've been out of doing cool stuff for awhile, but between watching makers and seeing some amazing stuff on youtube, I'm ready to get back into the swing of things. I'm mainly into carpentry but look forward to learning and doing more.

Hey. I'm mostly on the 405th page but since I have other interests I figured I should say hi on the main page. I'm currently building my first Spartan suit and all my fail parts are becoming bits for my Post Apocalyptic Starman outfit for a future JSA group project.

Hello everyone! I have been a member for some time, but have been mostly board lurking. I am ZahcStarKiller, lightsaber junkie and real life Paramedic. My hobbies include long walks in the woods here on Endor (not kidding, I live where ROTJ was filmed), drinking blue milk, and cursing while soldering small SMD LEDs onto soundboards. I am a very active member of Imperial Royal Arms (The IRA), and hope to be more active here.

Jokes aside, I am happy to be here. I am an AVID Lightsaber enthusiast and builder, but I find myself branching into other aspects of the Galaxy Far Far Away, including future plans to build a functioning and fully featured R2 unit. I will soon be acquiring some quite capable machining equipment and plan to start selling custom one off sabers. You may see them here in the near future. Anyway, thanks for having me! Here are some pictures of my most recent custom lightsaber "Creed", designed and built by muah, with assistance and guidance from Tim at TCSS, and a custom 3D printed reveal section thanks to the amazing Darth Ryo. The second to last picture shows a beautiful saber bag made for me by Defcon4, which has an english translation of the old Jedi code, which is engraved on the saber hilt in Aurebesh.

IMG_1205.JPGIMG_1215.JPGIMG_1207.JPGIMG_1206.JPGIMG_1211.JPGIMG_1223.JPGIMG_1200.JPGIMG_1208.JPG

Hello everyone you can call me Manson

This is probably the best forum ivr been to ..I'm pretty much obsessed with making armour out of eva foam and looking at other people's work so I look forward to all the awesome feedback!!

wen Hello I am somewhat new to the RPF, I've been building for about 4 to 5 years now mostly props and cosplay. My most recent is a Purified Daedric and making my girl a female mod Daedric. I've built a MK42, Injustice Deathstroke, many more but this is my recent one. 12239231_10208061810813530_7676937467059321213_o.jpgBUILD ON, BUILER'S!!!

12239231_10208061810813530_7676937467059321213_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello All!

I've been popping in and out over the last few months, and finally thought I would join. I love just about anything Star Trek TOS and original crew movies. I like to build TOS models and posted a few around the web. Always looking for new info regarding the original series and their movies. Can't wait for the Enterprise to finally be unveiled at the Smithsonian! Currently working on a Vulcan Shuttle model with a couple of Enterprises, and a Klingon D-7 right behind it. Thanks for letting me into your community, and I look forward to reading and submitting posts.

The site keeps cropping up on my searches when I'm looking for items related to a costume I'm about 95% complete on so I thought I'd sign up.

I'm putting together a screen accurate Resident Evil apocalypse centurion costume with guidance from another member. All that's left is a helmet and to adjust the colour of the weapons.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back