Re: ** New Members: Please Introduce Yourselves Here! **

Hi all, I stumbled accross this site when I was looking for Harry potter props to get ideals and detail shots of the real thing. From what I've seen this place is really cool.:thumbsup

Howdy folks. I'm a film/TV industry PA from Georgia looking to learn more about prop making, both for professional reasons and personal (I'm sort of into cosplay). My main interest is in designing unique melee weapons and futuristic looking firearms.

I look forward to learning and sharing.

Greetings!! I'm new to the board and am producing a Star Trek fan film series on the internet. We're located in Lexington, Kentucky and I'm hoping to make contacts with people in our area who might be able to help us with costuming!! If anyone is close by and can help us out, please drop a line and let me know...

Great looking stuff on here!!!

Mike

HI everyone! I am brand new to this forum, and thrilled that I found it. I am really looking forward to seeing all that is here and contributing as well.:thumbsup

Hi Im DrewTraveler aka andrew and Im have some big plans and unlimited means to create some cool stuff with the help and support of this site look forward to creating some cool stuff...

Hello,

I'm Alex or Showtunes. I'm 17 and from North Carolina (USA). I have recently become obsessed with Dr.Who, I've been watching the Eleventh Doctor. Besides really loving the show, I'm fascinated with the various outfits and gadgets that are in it. I'm essentially hoping to collect as many of them as possible and generally dress as the Doctor would. I like carpentry, the outdoors, science and fantasy. It's exciting to meet all of you,

-Showtunes

Have to send out a welcome to all and especially Drew Traveler, welcome aboard buddy!

Hi guys, another new one here. I'm from Jakarta, Indonesia. Loved this site when I found it from googling. I think movie props, and DIY replicas are awesome! Haven't really built anything that resemble the quality of many of you here, but I did have some time making some foam pepakuras.

Will be learning alot from this forum :)

hi im a new member ive been making iron man helmets now for a year have sold 63 to date am just finishing of my war machine and gears of war cog armour and helmet iron man suit on its way any help on how to make links put my pics up etc please help im useless on laptops many thanks already met some realy cool and helpful gals and guys on here its great glad to be part of the family massive film marvel star wars and batman fan infact im the biggest kid ever and im 32

How to make a Rocket Launcher Prop

Hi everyone, I'm Jonathan from Canada, my nickname is Johny5. I'm very interested in buying props from my favorite movies. I'm an actor and director, my friend Chris and i shot a short movie of his called "Predict This!" coming to youtube in a week or so. We needed a Rocket Launcher in the movie, so we bought some parts and Chris built the Launcher...I'm not sure if i'm allowed to post links, hopefully it's ok. Here's the tutorial on how to build your own Rocket launcher for your movies, cost us around $31.

Looking forward to seeing what props are out there =)

Johny5

$31 DIY Rocket Launcher - YouTube

Hi everyone!

My name is tamarra, ive always loved costume film and makeup but only recently thought of it as something i could actually do! I came across the rpf searching up some saweet methods on how to cast and mold masks! Love all the work everyone is doing and excited to try it myself!

Hello. My name is John, I just started College. I'm thinking about getting into building replica props in the future.

Quick hello
I am on eof the memebers from The Hunters lair, have visited this site a few times but finally decided to join.
Hobbies include all things movies, make up, props, costumes etc.
Operations Manager/Chief projectionist of a small Cinema complex in New Zealand.
Really enjoy all the work done on this site by the members.
Myself and a couple of mates are going to a con next year as Marvel characters.
Cheers :)

Hello everyone, I am Gilles, I live in France and fan of Star wars since the first hour, I do not speak English, I thus use an automatic translator.
I am has the search for plan or diagram of the side panels of the block of carbonite. If somebody little to help me, I would be delighted. Thank you in advance

Welcome to the RPF! We're happy that you could join us, especially since some of you have been waiting for quite some time.

Please take the time to introduce yourself to the community. Tell us about yourself, your prop interests, maybe even show us some pics of your collection.

Also, here are some useful links to better familiarize yourself with the site. If you have questions, please ask!

Membership Guidelines (MGL)

Terms of Service

Frequently Asked Questions

Questions and Suggestions

Other links that can ease your way into the RPF can be found here FAQs.

Again, welcome! :):thumbsup

The RPF Staff
Hello everyone, I am Gilles, I live in France and fan of Star wars since the first hour, I do not speak English, I thus use an automatic translator.
I am has the search for plan or diagram of the side panels of the block of carbonite. If somebody little to help me, I would be delighted. Thank you in advance

My Name is David, Have actually only been in the Cosplay world very briefly, but have been in LOVE with everything I have been seeing. I co-own a small graphic design firm in a very niche industry, Long story short; I work directly with Sports Jerseys manufacturers here in the United states. So I am trying to bring my expertise in hockey/baseball/cycling/paintball printing into the costuming world! :lol

I Have always been a fan of replica items. Being a Harry Potter Fan it seems I am rubbing off on my younger children and they are now asking for me to make them things. So here I am brought from a youtube video on how to make Harry Potter's letter. I have already very impressed on how much detail and work many of you put into all your replica's. Bravo to all.

Well hello all. The name is Remy (akrembug). I am new at making prop replicas but am really interested in getting started. I found a page on here about making old style maps and was very interested in learning more. I have actually made several replicas myself, before finding the site but need more direction. This is the place to be. Hope I can utilize your talents and maybe give some advice myself.
May the force be with you,
akrembug

Hello all. Recently introduced to Pepakura, and after a bunch of research I am excited to start building. I found this site and am getting great ideas from you all. Keep up the great work!

My name is Steve and I found this site doing research to theme my theater room. I am a Sci-Fy freak in general. My current passion is anything 20K. I will be more of a buyer than a doer as I don't have any skills yet. Hope to learn some.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back