Re: ** New Members: Please Introduce Yourselves Here! **

Hi everyone!

Just joined! Way into building and putting together costumes for comic cons. Was Dawnstar at the Nyc comic con 2012. Joined to see other peoples work!

Last edited:

Hi everyone, I have lurked here off and on for a bit and have jumped in and finally posted some photos.
I can't seem to find the "befriend" button listed in the FAQ, can some one tell me where to look for that?

Hey,
I have been very interested in prop making for a few years now and have started many projects but I find myself flipping from one to another to keep intrest until I get more parts/pieces to proceed. I have found many great ideas here in your forums so I thought I would join. Thanks for letting me join! I am off to search for clean gonk sounds now, I figure if I can't find them here I just won't find them!
Dan

Hi, my name is Gady, I live in Connecticut and I make Steampunk props mostly for display but a few cosplay props. I learned about the RPF a number of years ago but rediscovered it recently and have been lurking around for a few months.
I am currently working on a steampunk gas mask for the Wicked faire in February.

Hello-

I have lurked around the forum for a while, and experimented with several builds, but I am starting to try some more advanced things and figured I should introduce myself because chances are I will need some help.

-Dave G

Hello,

I am Beachhead175. I started out as a lurker, but now joined so I can expand my knowledge and love of Movie costumes. My interests are Batman, Universal Monsters, G.I. Joe, Predator, Metal Gear Solid, and pretty much anything Horror. Looking forward to getting some really good advice on future costumes. I am not talented in sculpting or casting. I am mostly just a collector of Movie memorabilia.

hello! just joined to look for some images to try and make an "Advanced potions book" from harry potter. :) we'll see how this journey goes. i am a newbie, so forgive me if i am asking the obvious, but does anyone know where I can find an image of the inside pages- one of the potion recipes with snape's notes on it?

Hi folks

My names Wes,

I'm from Scotland, I work for a metal fabrication company.
I've dabbled in special effects make up and hoping to get into movie replica props and costumes.

Can't wait to interact with you all.

Hi All!

Fandomer, cosplayer, geek but not (as of yet) a prop maker. I dabble a bit with sewing, and I draw fanart when the mood catches me.

Born and raised in Copenhagen, Denmark.

Main fandoms: Doctor Who, Harry Potter and Star Wars.

Hi Everyone. I'm from FL. I'm really interested in seeing what people build. There is so much amazing talent here.

Hello out there RPF people
I'm Romel and I'm looking to create some props
I'm very new to this so I want to star with small stuff

Greetings. I have joined the RPF hoping to learn more about prop building and modelling. I am impressed with the quality of work that I have seen thus far.

Hello everyone, I'm iDz Bowl. I'm a big part of the 1:18th community when it comes to customs, but I plan on expanding. I'm actually working on a costume right now, but it is no where near the level of excellence you all have. I'm just having fun right now, but I hope to learn some great stuff from you all. So far everything I've seen here is awesome and I can't wait to talk to you all!

so hello -
my name is Aviv
and well i love this site cause you guys are really helpfull!
and i love the idea that we share the same intrests

its not much but i hope that soon ill upload some photos of some of my costume thingi that ide like to create in the neer future :]

Hey everyone, I'm Nate (a Canadian). Joined this forum to learn a bit about prop making and collecting. It's something I've always been fasinated with, but now I am actually starting to attempt as a hobby. So far I have managed to put together a few Fifth Element props for my father and myself and next I plan on diving into an attempt at some Tron Legacy props ! Cheers

Hi All, I am Patrick and live in the Netherlands.

After looking for a Passport Prop, which I want to make, I found this forum and the stuff Indy Magnoli is making. I see so many nice stuff in here. In the past I made some paperwork props for the BBC, Dutch television and for the Paul Verhoeven film 'Blackbook" (2005). Back then I worked for an Art Department where they made a lot of nice stuff. Now I am making stuff for my own personal use. And I hope I can learn more and be of some service to this community...

Hello Everyone

I'm George i am from Greece and i found this site by accident because i want to make a iron man costume.!

Hi guys. Been registered on here for a few years but never really posted although I'm always having a nose at posts. Thought I should re introduce myself. I've recently become a professional musician which give me time to built more props and hone my limited skills. Hope to post here more. Cheers

Hi guys I am new i love back to the future and I am interested in having a movie accurate hoverboard! That is why I have joined =)

Hi all,
Call me Siren. I'm a kimono lover from Aus, and i've started getting into making props. atm i have a half finnished portal gun, and am planning some harry potter props for a photoshoot. I look forward to seeing everyones work ^^ and hope you'll enjoy my own.
See ya,
Siren

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back