New Indiana Jones Items from Disney - Sankara Stone, Crystal Skull, Holy Grail, Idol, Staff of Ra headpiece

The signs on the display say “coming soon”. I assume Disney will release them prior to the next Indy movie, which is scheduled for next June 2023. With that much product, logically they’ll have staggered releases. Probably starting right around Christmas and running right up to the movie’s release.

The signs on the display say “coming soon”. I assume Disney will release them prior to the next Indy movie, which is scheduled for next June 2023. With that much product, logically they’ll have staggered releases. Probably starting right around Christmas and running right up to the movie’s release.
Too bad. I'm going there for Father's Day and was hoping to see them

Cute marketing ploy by Disney: in Temple of Doom the only time the stones were fiery or glowed was when all 3 were together. So if you want to display their stone, you’ll have to buy 3. ;)
You could put it on top an enclosed cabinet and say the other two are inside.

Looks like they'll release next week on Friday?
1655271521962.png

Alrighty well does anyone think they'll only be a Park collectable like the AT AT pop corn buckets? Cause then I need a contact that can get into the park for me lol.

New article from Disney. These will be available at Disney parks when released and for pre-order on Shop Disney on June 24th.

There's also going to be a staff headpiece.

Disagree on idol. There isn’t anything close without spending another $350. The toynk is somewhat close in price but too small.

I'll give you that. The idol is the best looking of the bunch and I was expecting something worse for this kind of product. It does have a bit of a gift shop item quality to me, but it doesn't look like a bad sculpt for such complex prop. And yet, it won't have the overall finish, aging, let alone the eyes of the best fan projects.

I'll give you that. The idol is the best looking of the bunch and I was expecting something worse for this kind of product. It does have a bit of a gift shop item quality to me, but it doesn't look like a bad sculpt for such complex prop. And yet, it won't have the overall finish, aging, let alone the eyes of the best fan projects.

Based on the vids and reviews I’ve seen it is respectable and the correct size.

All of the other features you are describing take a $150 prop to the $400-500 range.

I was semi hopeful on the Spain Etsy idols with eyes but it was even shorter than the toynk.

I have the Dark Matter Props one and it seems to capture a lot of the correct details, more so than the Toynk one. My camera isn't really capturing the gold and weathering.

IMG_20210918_133353__01__01.jpg

not sure about the parks release unless they hit the other stores on the strip. Indiana Jones outpost isn't open, and they didn't know when it's coming back. I just was there Sunday for Father's Day

Edit: why Disney and not Hollywood studios? Thats where the attraction is.

Edit: why Disney and not Hollywood studios? Thats where the attraction is.
What do you mean by this? There’s no park just called “Disney”, and the article says the items will come to both Walt Disney World (collective name for the Florida parks) and Disneyland Resort (California parks). This leads me to believe they will be at Hollywood studios but also likely at places like Epcot and potentially Adventureland at Magic Kingdom.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back