My Raimi suit build/guide *Starts soon* *PIC HEAVY*

Hi, feel the need to weigh in here (this is AegidiusDesigns)
That is not a ZentaiZone-to-Herostime fabric comparison. It's HT on the right, and the one on the left is a dye sub I got done locally. Not ZZone. I strongly advise against ZZone regardless, but this wasn't me showing ZZone vs HTime, but HTime vs local "standard" dye sub services.
Ah I see well i did consider getting a dye sub suit from a print company in the uk im so glad i didn't.

Hi, feel the need to weigh in here (this is AegidiusDesigns)
That is not a ZentaiZone-to-Herostime fabric comparison. It's HT on the right, and the one on the left is a dye sub I got done locally. Not ZZone. I strongly advise against ZZone regardless, but this wasn't me showing ZZone vs HTime, but HTime vs local "standard" dye sub services.
Hey man! Glad to see you watching the thread! In that case I completely misunderstood. I completely apologize. Zzone has been killing it, as well as Herostime. I just received my Alex Ross suit from ZZ

Hey man! Glad to see you watching the thread! In that case I completely misunderstood. I completely apologize. Zzone has been killing it, as well as Herostime. I just received my Alex Ross suit from ZZ

(mini rant incoming)
ZZone, with respect to their services from personal experience have been a nightmare to work with. Ordered 4 suits from them at once during a buy 1 get 1 deal, they sewed 2 Raimi pattern blank suits wrong (changed the pattern without even concerting me) and got 1 of the suits I'd ordered flat out wrong. I ordered a custom Miles pattern and they sent out a PS5 Crimson Cowl suit that I never even thought about buying ever. When confronted about it, they denied it multiple times (despite there being evident proof in my emails), kept jerking me around about "offering me a new suit I'd have to pay for" (find the issue) and only after I threatened to file a PayPal claim did I finally get a partial refund.

HT on the other hand, have been fast, reliable, with good color fidelity and fabric quality to boot. So yeah. My decisions are quickly made from now on lol...

(mini rant incoming)
ZZone, with respect to their services from personal experience have been a nightmare to work with. Ordered 4 suits from them at once during a buy 1 get 1 deal, they sewed 2 Raimi pattern blank suits wrong (changed the pattern without even concerting me) and got 1 of the suits I'd ordered flat out wrong. I ordered a custom Miles pattern and they sent out a PS5 Crimson Cowl suit that I never even thought about buying ever. When confronted about it, they denied it multiple times (despite there being evident proof in my emails), kept jerking me around about "offering me a new suit I'd have to pay for" (find the issue) and only after I threatened to file a PayPal claim did I finally get a partial refund.

HT on the other hand, have been fast, reliable, with good color fidelity and fabric quality to boot. So yeah. My decisions are quickly made from now on lol...
I do have seen someone who purchased your webbing to put on a ZZ (2002) suit and they didn't bury the webs in the seams I know thats being particular but thats the point of urethane webbing to cover the seams, also ya fink herostime will sew it that way?.

Can't wait to see that one,2001 movie concept or realistic Romita?
I did more so a realistic Romita look, even though i have plans to do a 2001 costume. I'm thinking about getting a new muscle suit. I'm not muscular, but I'm nowhere near skinny, so the muscles should be more leaner because of my frame.
PXL_20210702_162358464~3.jpg

Pattern was custom designed by Elmachodesigns
Shell was deigned by Andrey Blend.

Thats the best Alex Ross suit i've ever seen i love the 'grainy' blue reminds me of the sinister six toybiz spidey figure.also the muscle suit looks fine to me I thought it was Elfetts isn't that the best of the best?

Thats the best Alex Ross suit i've ever seen i love the 'grainy' blue reminds me of the sinister six toybiz spidey figure.also the muscle suit looks fine to me I thought it was Elfetts isn't that the best of the best?
Bro thank you! So, el fetts muscle suit is the best of the best, no doubt. The best thing about it, too, is that he offers so many options for different body types. The default muscle suit:
IMG_20210702_144256.jpg

This muscle suit is for someone much leaner and skinnier than me. It's no doubt the best muscle suit, but it looks off with my body type.

PXL_20210702_162441920~2.jpg

The upper body looks fine. Everything else below looks pretty bad to me, especially my waistline. I'm not skinny, nor muscular. I'm stocky and a bit pudgy.
PXL_20210702_162426615~2.jpg

And unfortunately, my gut sticks out when i crouch.

What i think i would really need a minimal definition all over the body. Luckily, El fett already has me covered.

IMG_20210702_143345_685.jpg

IMG_20210702_143337_039.jpg

IMG_20210702_143333_426.jpg

I hope hr doesn't mine me using his photos he sent me, but this is a general idea of what his super lean looks like. This is what i think would help me even thing's out, besides working out!

Yeah i have a kinda ultimate spidey physique but am working to get David prowse Physique dunno how well that would work for spider man though.

I do have seen someone who purchased your webbing to put on a ZZ (2002) suit and they didn't bury the webs in the seams I know thats being particular but thats the point of urethane webbing to cover the seams, also ya fink herostime will sew it that way?.
That's what I mean by the fact they sewed my Raimi blank suits wrong. The converted them (once again, unbeknownst to me) to seamless chest patterns... Which have different necks and shoulder seams.. which then don't get covered by the webs.
...which defeats the purpose of having the webs. I can confirm however, Herostime have sewn the blank suit pattern correctly, seams and all and I have successfully managed to cover up the seams.

That's what I mean by the fact they sewed my Raimi blank suits wrong. The converted them (once again, unbeknownst to me) to seamless chest patterns... Which have different necks and shoulder seams.. which then don't get covered by the webs.
...which defeats the purpose of having the webs. I can confirm however, Herostime have sewn the blank suit pattern correctly, seams and all and I have successfully managed to cover up the seams.
Man I'd love to order off them someday.

UPDATE

Sorry for a lack of update. The project is still going as planned, but my webs have been stuck in customs for three weeks, and I haven't received the suit yet. Once both arrive I will update. In the mean time, my 2002 suit is in the works if anyone is interested?

I finally got the webs and emblems, and am starting the process of taking the flashing off and staining the insides!
IMG_20210708_160659.jpg

IMG_20210708_162419.jpg

Started staining the sides and already made some mistakes.

IMG_20210708_215744_928.jpg

My mistake was having the webs facing down, on a towel, and using a chiseled marker. Facing upward on printer paper and using a normal sharpie made a huge difference.
IMG_20210708_215744_977.jpg

Honestly, I think the mistakes add to it. It does add to a slightly homemade look, which helps my case as the Raimi suit was never clean or pristine looking as people make it out to be.

EDIT: Found out rubbing alcohol can remove the unwanted sharpie stains

Last edited:
I finally got the webs and emblems, and am starting the process of taking the flashing off and staining the insides! View attachment 1474677
View attachment 1474678
Started staining the sides and already made some mistakes.

View attachment 1474679
My mistake was having the webs facing down, on a towel, and using a chiseled marker. Facing upward on printer paper and using a normal sharpie made a huge difference.
View attachment 1474682
Honestly, I think the mistakes add to it. It does add to a slightly homemade look, which helps my case as the Raimi suit was never clean or pristine looking as people make it out to be.

EDIT: Found out rubbing alcohol can remove the unwanted sharpie stains
I’m really excited to see how this turns out I’m doing a Raimi suit as well. Good Luck!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back