My Raimi suit build/guide *Starts soon* *PIC HEAVY*

I believe that the 2002 ones were thinner although im not 100% sure now after looking at more pics.
I did a quick Google search here and found this
ec5824a1cc61eeb1123b89e1cbc9981b (2).jpg

It's kinda hard to tell really. Then again i think that was the case, as the majority think this is the same costume

I don't know though it has gained more recognition than when I first discovered the differences' via an action figure still the 2004 is best IMO.
100% agree. Even though the 2002 suit is my personal favorite, the 2004 suit is the best out of all of them. I didn't like the 2007 suit which everyone bases colors off of for some reason

Yeah i have mixed thoughts about it i mean realistically i dont think six months after fighting doc ock would be enough to fade a suit like that.

yeah i don't understand meself i think they could've used red and black( I know some Train Scenes in sm2 have one because of the blue screen but thats not a canonical appearance) because of todd mcfarlanes spiderman.

Nah Herostime have a 'tight' option for there suits and I've seen that there very form fitting if anything it maybe too tight for your shoes, muscle suit and shell but as my earlier question suggests I don't know.

Nah Herostime have a 'tight' option for there suits and I've seen that there very form fitting if anything it maybe too tight for your shoes, muscle suit and shell but as my earlier question suggests I don't know.
I always buy standard sizes. I would tailored it but in this case, and when talking to Raimi spidey cosplayers, it's good to have slightly loose fabric as urethane webbing will squeeze you

But it squeezes him in the movie and you have the muscle suit an faceshell all that squeezed is the hands,neck and the rear waist.
Exactly my point. I want the fabric to stretch over the shell and and muscle suit and shoes an everything. If I include those measurements, the suit would simply "rest" over the suit rather than conform to it tightly.

Ahhh, airbrush! For some reason I thought spray paint. And I have the exact same sm3 suit from zentaizone as well, and it has definitely faded. Which is why I'll probably use zentai zentai or Herostime, they both have major color differences compared to zentaizone. Take a look at this pic provided by Aegidius Designs:

View attachment 1469334
Left is ZZone, right is Herostime. Herostime for some reason has more vibrant colors than ZZ. I didn't know the difference untill he pointed out to me.

Hi, feel the need to weigh in here (this is AegidiusDesigns)
That is not a ZentaiZone-to-Herostime fabric comparison. It's HT on the right, and the one on the left is a dye sub I got done locally. Not ZZone. I strongly advise against ZZone regardless, but this wasn't me showing ZZone vs HTime, but HTime vs local "standard" dye sub services.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back