daydalus1

Hello everyone i'm new to the forum but wanted to show my small theater room. Please excuse the poor video quality and my shaky hands. I also apologize for all the glare on the display cases. Thanks for looking.
VID00020 - YouTube

Thanks guys for the comments and taking the time to watch the video. I plan on taking some new pictures but I do have a few older ones when the room was set up a little different.
Pumpkinhead bust cast from Winston studio mold and painted by Joe Dunaway
pumpkinhead3.jpg

Sideshow Pumpkinhead maquette repainted by rrjrstatueman. He also molded new claws, teeth and gum's out of dental acrylic.
pumpkinhead1.jpg

IMG_1600.jpg

IMG_1601.jpg

certificate.jpg

Predator bust by Hell Resin and finished by Joe Dunaway
pbust2.jpg

pbust3.jpg

Gizmo by Ronculus-Maximus
gizmo3.jpg

Cinemaquette T-800 and the torso from Sideshow 1:1 endoskeleton
endo2-1.jpg

endo3.jpg

Aragorn Cinemaquette with custom crown by rrjrstatueman
aragorn1.jpg

aragorn2.jpg

aragorn3.jpg

Indiana Jones Cinemaquette with custom hat by rrjrstatueman
indy5.jpg

Predator Cinemaquette
predator3.jpg

Cinemaquette Alien
alien1.jpg

Sideshow Dog Maquette
dog5.jpg

dog2.jpg

dog3.jpg

wow... very very impressed with the sculpt. It's very life-like, i am sure my kids would not dare enter your room... :)

wow... very very impressed with the sculpt. It's very life-like, i am sure my kids would not dare enter your room... :)

Thanks Eric, I assume you are talking about the predator. It's very realistic looking in person. It was sulpted by the talented Laurence Yiu from Hell Resin. He also did a life size Pumpkinhead bust that is just phenomenal. I would love to track one of them down.
I am looking forward to receiving your custom plaques for some of these pieces. I think they will add a nice touch. Thanks!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back