My Mech Build

holy crap thats paper, amazing! looked through your web page, think i will give the claptrap a go, will let you know how it turns out.

Definately and let me know if you have any problems. I did not have any test builders outside myself on Claptrap so I would like to know how it goes.

Holy cow that thing is beautiful. If i could manage something like this i'd be going after the mechs from Front Mission and Armored Core lol.

That is BEAUTIFUL. At that scale, I would have been afraid to paint it, but it looks great. What weight paper are you working with?

That is BEAUTIFUL. At that scale, I would have been afraid to paint it, but it looks great. What weight paper are you working with?

Im actually using standard 8.5x11 110pd Card Stock. I also use 26pd paper when i need to roll tubes or fold really small objects.

I originally learned to paint pewter minatures and it surprising how well those techniques scale up to larger scale models.

Well the Hawken forum is hosting a contest for fan created art and I entered my model. As of this post I am tied with another member who created some custom logos/wallpaper. So if anyone here plays Hawken and would like to vote for my build I would appreciate the votes. Anyone can vote but you do have to sign up to their forums/game which is free.

7-Day EXP boost Pick a Winner. Beauty and the brain contest. - General Discussion - HAWKEN Forums - Multiplayer Mech Combat - Hawken: War is A Machine

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back