My Lifesize, 1:1 figure collection

Your collection is awesome and as others stated, your Connery - Bond is really, really good. BTW, a small detail which has its importance for a Bond : perhaps am I wrong, I didn't see a Bond/Connery movie for a long time now but I would display him with a white shirt but a shirt without buttons on the collar....buttons = not English style :)

All the pieces look excellent, as suggested though(and I had the same problem with a few of my pieces) the irises in the eyes are too large, smaller glass eyes would work or you could paint them. I have a great article by David Fisher on painting eyes to look even better than glass ones if you like. Alos I would spray some Dullcote on that james Bond head, it will take that glossy shine off of him.

I cannot get enough of life size figures, it is the only way to go now adays. You my friend have a superb collection! Out of all of them, i love the bond and venkman! :thumbsup

Outstanding collection!!!

Can i be really anal about something? Love the Bond display, but he needs a new shirt ;-)

Correct me if I'm wrong Bond fans, but he wasn't the sort of chap to have button holes in his collars!

Yup, I have gotten that a lot.

I will absolutely change it when I get a chance. Thanks for the compliment and the comment!!! Means a lot guys!

GORGEOUS collection!! I'm really jealous, this is impressive :] and I actually like Picard's eyes the way they are...not sure why but the paint job is nice and they look soft in a natural way. Not sure if it's different irl.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back